Tuesday 12 August 2014

New Book Out Tomorrow!

Well this month has been hectic like you wouldn't BELIEVE! Seriously. Like you wouldn't believe!

But when I give myself a preposterously over the top deadline to publish a new book every month then I stick to it by gum!

(So far at least)

Tomorrow marks the release of one of my favourite transformation novels, Man Wanted, a gender change story all about that most precious of life's commodities... love.

I'll give you a lot more details tomorrow about what it's like and as a thank you for all your support I'll release tomorrow's story episode a day early, so tonight you'll get another Cleaner episode as well as the latest instalment of The Sixth Guest. 



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emma! Another book to add to my library. And thanks for the bonus episode of Cleaner :-) Mike W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo-hoooo, this is a GREAT story! I urge you all to read it.
    (Nice cover btw Em.)
    Thanks for the bonus episode Emma.
    Finntasia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's looking a bit bleak for a release tomorrow. We'll see... Thursday at the latest.

      Delete