Sunday 3 August 2014

CLEANER: Chapter Three - Part Seven



MELISSA

It was so good to lounge about in such a space as this.

There was nothing comparable to this in my normal life. In my house the lounge was drowning in clutter. There was a dining room but we used it for storage now. Upstairs mine and my husband’s bedroom was dominated by our queen-sized bed. The spare room was filled with crap. To be able to kick back in such environs – in such airy openness – was enough to take away the power of speech.

The furniture was fabulous. All of it was lavish and opulent. The prices would have been staggering, I knew. I didn’t dare ask.

It was so good to slump into the sofa and watch whatever I wanted while my weird boss got up to her craziness. I chuckled. If she wanted to actually pay me to do this then more fool her. I could do this all day. I just wished I didn’t have my other cleaning job to get to. Maybe I should suggest I worked here full time – loafing about while Dahlia slaved away and I got paid for it.

I laughed out loud then glanced at the door in case she was there. I didn’t want her to think I was laughing at her. This was too good to ruin.

It made me wonder if she would want to do this again. Was this just another one-off? Or would she want to do it again? Would it be every time now? Would she get tired of it?

I wished I could ask her, but I had a feeling that a direct question might just wreck things. This was so odd and –was it fetishistic? – that surely any kind of reflection might burst the bubble. It was better to coast along; let it play out and see what happened.

I flicked the channel over and settled back to watch a chat show. It was a shame there wasn’t much on in the mornings but it was still a treat. I was always working. I never got to watch this stuff.

But I found myself looking toward the door. What I really wanted to do was go and watch what she was doing. That little glimpse of her in the doorway had been hilarious, but all too brief. Would she go on working if she saw me watching her?

Again, I couldn’t dare risk it.

Instead I tried to concentrate on my program, though after a few minutes my mind wandered again.

I wondered if she just liked imagining she was a cleaner or if she actually pretended she was me. If she did then that was an entirely different thing. The oddity of it was kind of staggering. Though who was I to judge? She’d made a mint in her life. Who was I? A big fat nobody.

But I found myself smiling as I wondered what it would be like calling her in by my own name; calling her Melissa.

Would she come to it? Would she play the part?

Would she do what I told her? Would she really  take on my role completely?

I smiled broadly then frowned in surprise when I felt something... unusual.

Thinking about doing that – calling her by my name and ordering about – gave me a... flutter... in my nether regions; a gentle pulse of rosy illumination between my thighs, a place that seldom saw any activity.

It didn’t just surprise me. It disconcerted me too.

But it had been nice.

Did it matter? Nobody knew about it. It had felt... nice.

I settled down deeper into the sofa and let my eyes close and I imagined it again; calling the her through from wherever she was and giving her instructions; watching her jump to it.

Mmmm. Yes. Very nice.

35 comments:

  1. Interesting that Mel is also getting turned on by this swap. Will she do it I wonder, will she call out to "Melissa", or walk into the kitchen to give some instruction? Catch her "staff" eating her eclairs?! What would she have to say about that?
    Finntasia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I really like that aspect.

      Delete
    2. Once again not yet; you have to give the dough time to rise :)

      Delete
    3. "Oo-er missus"? (what does it mean?)

      Delete
    4. Oh. I guess it's an English-ism then. Or maybe it was just some narrow cultural reference from my school days. It's a slightly saucy suggestion that what was previously said has some sexual connotation.

      In this case, the "rising" of the "dough."

      Delete
    5. The late British comedian, Frankie Howerd used a great deal of innuendo and double entendre in his act. "Oo-err missus" was one of his catch phrases.
      Finntasia x

      Delete
    6. Ah. Of course. I'd forgotten about him. It was a evry popular phrase when I was a teenager.

      Delete
  2. Yay for this; Melissa's not the only one smiling broadly and feeling... 'nice' I love this part, that she did see her and that she wants to get up and see more, whilst thinking ahead to getting fully into the role and even to swapping names. Awesome! Love Melissa, still smiling and not ready to click away from this. Nice one Emma, this is looking very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both seem to be thinking the same thing.this is going to be deliciously naughty.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't wrong. But how far will they go?

      Delete
    2. I think that they will go as far as possible both getting into their new roles and identities.

      Rob

      Delete
    3. Well... We'll see won't we?

      Delete
    4. too bad their bodies are such disappointments as far as swapping goes.

      Delete
    5. Yeah. It's a shame that nothing can be done about that...

      Delete
    6. Well one could diet and exercise and the other could pig out.


      Rob

      Delete
  4. of course if "she" answers to Melissa then "I" answer to Dahlia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great improvement. We can empathise more with Melissa this time around and her character is more appealing. I do like the erotic appeal you are bringing into it. Perhaps you can use this with a touch of light dom/sub play to push things in new directions? MikeW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light dom/sub play is what Emmas do best!

      Delete
    2. The wonderful thing about Emmas is you're the only one

      Delete
    3. I set em up. You knock em down.

      (Winks)

      Delete
    4. Bother? Was that another English-ism that fell on deaf ears?

      Delete
    5. No I got I just took the joke too far

      Delete
  6. We are approaching the moment of truth now!
    Both have been switching roles in their heads, all is needed now is a sparkle to ignite the change. Who is going to try it first?
    Hopefully we will be able to get new episodes every other day now since we seem to alternate between two stories at the moment.
    Thank you Emma,
    Monica G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica,

      That alternation was just while Princess & the Slave was coming out I'm afraid.

      But things in Cleaner are certainly starting to get going!

      Delete
    2. Unless you count the sixth guest, published on the sister site, which puts out collectively one fantastic Emma story post every day. click on more dark tails on the navigation bar on top.

      Delete
    3. Thanks John! The cheque's in the post.

      Delete