Monday 18 August 2014

A Short Post About Spoilers... and a Competition

Hi Finnfans!


I just thought I'd make a little friendly mention about spoilers.

Mainly because there are two groups of readers perusing the macinations of Dahlia and Lady Ann at the moment:
  1. The ones who knew of me elsewhere and have read my older works, and
  2. The newer readers who haven't. 
I just thought I'd give a little nudge in the direction of saying to be careful about revealing too much in comments if you've read a story that I do an extended version of. I love that kind of chatter but it would be a shame to give too much away for the people who haven't read the original.

Sometimes I also reveal shadows of other stories within the current story, little crossovers that give a fresh prersepctive on the other story's events. Don't forget not to reveal too much about those other stories if you spot the link. 

I really do love that stuff though so email me if you'd like (as some people already do) and we can chunter about spoilers and the Pattern until the cows come home. I'd really like that. There's not much I like more than chatting about hidden meanings and links to other things.

And speaking of which... I have a little competition for ardent Finnsters.

In Chapter Four, Part Four of Cleaner, there were two things that related to the Pattern, little links to other stories that were extremely subtle.

To the first person who can email me what they were and which stories they relate to and why, I will send the entire next chapter of Cleaner ahead of the usual publication.

And there's an offer you don't hear every day!

So no guessing. Only email me if you know... which stories are linked to it and why.

And I really will be impressed if you get both. Or even one!

No comments:

Post a Comment