Wednesday 16 July 2014

A Favour to Ask

Hi there, 

I have a favour to ask... 

As you know I've made it my passion and dream to dedicate my life to producing a veritable deluge of stories and novels for as long as I am able to do so. 

This is great news for me as it gives me drive and purpose and hopefully it's good news for you too as you have a steady stream of free serials plus regular cheap book releases. 

Now long term readers will know that I have two streams to my writing: the transformation stories and the... other stories. You may know that I have a sister site to this one where I post episodes to these other stories, much as I do for Lady Ann and Cleaner here: Emma Finn's Dark Tales. 

http://emma-finn-thrillers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-sixth-guest-chapter-one-part-one.html?showComment=1405411157613#c6470993823143259779Now I've just started a brand new serial over on Emma Finn's Dark Tales called The Sixth Guest that I secretly think is the best thing I've ever written and I was hoping you guys could take a look and follow it for a while; see if it sucks you in. 

It isn't a transformation story but it's written with all the same pace and intrigue (more if anything) that I put into my stories here. We all love transformation stories but that doesn't mean we don't read other genres or watch other genre films. Right?

So if you can spare five minutes every other day, go and give The Sixth Guest a look. I would really appreciate it. 

Leave comments and let me know what you think. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

Some regular readers from this site have already gone across so far and seem to be liking it. I think you will too. 

Thanks guys. It's a smallish favour to ask but will mean the world to me if people are enjoying my other stories too. 


Emma

6 comments:

  1. Done! It's nice to read something different and everything you write is worth reading. The Sixth Guest is promising to be a brilliant piece of storytelling. Thanks, Emma, for keeping us all so well entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with dandellion .please don't limit
    Yourself to one style of writing. Let your imagination run wild.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. treat yourself, its vintage Finn. every sentence has promise and each scene is like freshly baked cookie, irresistible and insufficient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys. You won't regret it!

      When I write transformation stories I'm focusing most of my effort in making them tantalising. With The Sixth Guest I'm freed up to concentrate on the tension, intrigue and language.

      Delete
  4. I love everything you write so it's no hardship to me honey. X

    ReplyDelete