Saturday 7 June 2014

Want to Know What's Coming Soon?


My Twitter account is @emmafinnuk. 


 Well I'm still releasing episodes every other day and getting ready to bring out a new book next Friday, but I've decided to take steps to generally improve things. 

From now on I'll be releasing daily updates on what is coming soon via my Twitter account. This will give you an inkling of projects that are being developed for release in the coming months as well as letting you know what's coming up next. 



Emma Finn


The best way to get these notifications and updates is by following me on Twitter but the feed will also appear right here on the left as well as on my Amazon author page. 

If you don't already have a Twitter account, it's free and easy to set one up. Just go to the Twitter homepage: https://twitter.com/

Then come back here and click on the FOLLOW button next to my twitter feed on the left bar. 

Once you've done that, you'll get regular updates on all the transformation goodness coming your way as soon as I know it myself. 

My Twitter account is @emmafinnuk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment