Sunday 22 June 2014

Finn-Books.com

You may be interested to learn that I've just finished my brand new website: 


Go and check it out. 

It serves as a central hub for everything I produce and I created it so that I could have a site with a snappy name that I (or others) could easily tell to other people. 

Most excitingly for you guys, there's a little slot on there to sign up for a newsletter I'm going to start producing.

This will go out via email and will give previews of things I'm working on including actual story extracts from time to time.

Sign up now! 

Now, I tell you! Now! 

And let's get the name out there. The more people you can send a link to to finn-books. com, the better. 

Let's get the whole world reading transformation stories! How cool would that be?


No comments:

Post a Comment