Monday 9 June 2014

Coming This Friday!

With my new monthly release commitment I have more exciting goodness coming your way this Friday. 

As you will already know if you follow me on Twitter, this Friday sees the release of my brand new book, How to Be Successful at Being Unsuccessful!


This is totally different from my other stuff but I think you will like it. 

It's basically all about how to follow those dreams you've always wanted to pursue and make them happen in the most fabulous way possible. You may not be able to control whether you make money from your dreams but you can sure as hell take them to a far higher level than ever before! 

So keep your eyes out. I'll be revealing more on Friday. 

If you've ever wondered how I find the time to write two ongoing serials, publish a book a month and still have a full time job, then read this book and learn how you can do it too!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I have wondered that and can't wait to read the book. Time is that most precious gift we have yet so easily it's thrown or wished away, I'd love to know how you make the best of it.

    great cover by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dandelion. The cover came out better than I could have hoped.

      Yeah. Time is precious. I'm hoping that this book can help inspire people to make the most of it and do incredible things.

      Delete
  2. Well we can all be appreciative that you choose to spend your valuable time doing that.
    your writing is bringing pleasure to me, and all the others who follow this blog and enjoy your books and stories. I hope you will continue to write, you have a real gift for it.

    as for inspiration you never seem to run short of that so hopefully you will spread some to the readers of this new book.

    Dandelion

    ReplyDelete