Friday 7 March 2014

Things to Come

Well. It's been a long road but Lady Ann's Holiday is now over, and as I keep banging on about, you can get the even more expanded version on Amazon.

But what's going to come next? And is that little cliffhanger at the end of Lady Ann leading somewhere?

Well I am proud to announce that in a couple of weeks we'll be starting the sequel to Lady Ann's Holiday:

Lady Ann's Folly

This sequel will carry on directly from LA1, the first scene (that I've already written) taking place the following morning.

Lady Ann's Folly will be an even more epic tale as the story will broaden to include a lot more characters. I don't want to give too much away but the pendant is going to find its way into the hands of more than one other person.

In fact, the sequel to Lady Ann's Holiday is going to be so much broader in scope that it's going to take two similarly lengthed works to tell it. Following Lady Ann II, we're going to have Lady Ann III, tentatively entitled Lady Ann's Revenge.

I've calculated that the approximate length of the entire Lady Ann trilogy will be 1,800 pages! But boy, is it should be good!

Up to now I've followed Eric's original story pretty closely but from now on there is no predetermined blueprint. Literally anything could happen. And I can assure you it will.

But what comes next?

Well I'm glad you asked. Starting this Saturday, Man: Wanted will continue from the cliffhanger we left it on as our heroine's husband is thrown into the mix. We'll have a chapter of that and then Lady Ann II will begin in earnest.

We're going to see a new direction to Man: Wanted from this point on and I for one have no idea what that is.

(Grins inanely)

The Slick Grey Thing

Then next Thursday, my next novel is coming out, probably the best thing I've ever written. The Slick Grey Thing is a sci-fi horror story about an English family and the dark things that occur when the little boy finds an injured and very hostile alien and takes it home.

It doesn't have any transformations, but it is chuffing good if I say so myself.

The Omnibus

And after that, on May 13th, we're going to see my short story omnibus, volume 1. This is a collection of retooled, refined and in some cases expanded classic stories and one (or possibly two) brand new ones!

So stay tuned!

And don't forget that Chain of Vengeance is starting to really hot up over on my sister site!

No comments:

Post a Comment