Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Lady Ann Countdown Begins!

There's a treat in store for Lady Ann fans....

In just six days, I will be releasing the completely overhauled master edition as a complete book!

Ever since I started writing it and posting chapters online I've been reading and rereading it, making adjustments, correcting typos and expanding sections. As a result the master edition has evolved to be quite different from the originally published online version. 

I have expanded scenes throughout but in particular, the early chapters involving the transformation itself and the follow-up have been GREATLY expanded

Lady Ann has been a real labour of love for me - I just can't get enough of this story - so I couldn't help trying to make it better and better. 

To keep up with my bi-monthly publishing schedule it will be coming out on January 13th. 

That's next Monday! 

As it happens, I won't have quite finished releasing the web version by then so it will also be a good way to get a sneak peak at what happens at the end. 

So let the countdown commence! And in the meantime, take a look at the cover image. I haven't quite decided whether I like it or not yet but here it is anyway.

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think she was blond in Eric's original story but I missed that and always imagined her as a brunette. In my version she's definitely described as a brunette.

      Delete
  2. PS it came out beautifully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Although I'm a bit unsure still of the characters, the actual layout is spot-on for my intentions. Ann is happy and removed from Burt and his expression can be read accurately at different parts of the book, before and after the change.

      Is he wishing he could be with her or is he realising he made a terrible mistake swapping?

      And this is the first sight we have of the pendant!

      Delete
    2. she's happy but I think there is just the hint of something around the eyes perhaps desperation

      Delete
    3. One thing: shouldn't a book cover be taller than wide?

      Delete
    4. I'm glad you noticed the desperation in the story. That's one of my favourite aspects.

      This picture is going to go on the cover under the title.

      Delete