Monday 13 January 2014

Lady Ann's Holiday - The Complete Novel is Now Out!!!!!





For those who don't know, while I was working on writing the web serial of Lady Ann, I and several test readers have been reading and rereading what I've written so far.

I've looked at all the feedback and made LOADS of improvements as I've gone along. So now there is a Master version of Lady Ann that is quite different from what you might have read.

The bulk of the novel remains untouched (just cleared of most of the typos) but I have made a huge number of improvements...

1) It is about four chapters longer.

2) The opening chapters in particular are significantly more detailed. This covers before the pendant is found, how it's found, the change itself and the first day or so afterwards.

These are all massively expanded.

3) Throughout the rest of the book I've expanded scenes and added in new ones to greater explore the decline of "Burt's" situation and the rise of "Ann's."

LALs (Lady Ann Lovers) will notice loads and loads of differences! 

4) I have expanded all the sex scenes - to a satisfying but not gratuitous degree.

5) I have woven in a LOT of extra detail to foreshadow THINGS TO COME. Ann and Burt's story reaches a satisfying conclusion but I can reveal here that I have already outlined TWO sequels! The mischief of the pendant is far from over in Griply Valley. The extended version of the book lays a lot of groundwork for that, introducing characters and locations that will be crucial in the overall trilogy.

6) There are previews of other upcoming books.

7) There's an afterword giving searing insight into the thinking behind the book.

8) And best of all, you get to find out what happens at the end before anyone else!

When I was writing it, even I didn't know what was going to happen at the end until I wrote it. The characters decided for me.


Lady Ann's Holiday is available in Kindle or Kobo format as ebooks and also available in paperback.

I have to say, Amazon are charging the earth for the paperback (because the book is over 600 pages long!) but I for one can't wait to hold it in my hands.

The ebook is very cheap indeed.

I'll write more about it in a day or so but for now, here are the links to go and check it out:




And please do leave a review if you do get and like it!

And tell all your friends!

(Grins hopefully)





13 comments:

  1. so very cool. congrats. LALs, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. You're the biggest LAL I've got!

      And I'm more grateful for that than you could possibly imagine.

      Delete
    2. I think I am blushing, but in all seriousness you did a really good job.
      PS I looked at the site $20 dollars for a paperback woo. hurray for kindle.

      Delete
    3. you said comments welcome and then it turned out I had a lot to say. :)

      Delete
    4. I know! It's exorbitant! I'll definitely get one for myself though.

      Delete
    5. Hang on. What comments where? Do you mean you left a review?

      Delete
    6. Not yet, I was talking about the blog comments

      Delete
  2. PPS its got to feel good to be "done" (for now at least)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does.

      (Reclines into chair)

      It certainly does.

      Delete
  3. Got the kindle version and ordered he hardcopy as well.
    Loved what I've read so far.can't wait for the next ones
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloody hell! I think you and John should have pistols at dawn to see who us the biggest LAL!

      Thank you so much for your support. Don't forget to leave a review!

      Delete
  4. will do I think that we will call it a tie .its just that we know quality writing when we read it
    rob

    ReplyDelete