Friday 16 May 2014

What's Coming Soon?

http://www.amazon.com/New-You-Dark-Tales-Transformation-ebook/dp/B00K7SK7B2/ref=la_B00GHRK2MG_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1400234571&sr=1-7 


It's been an exciting week with the release of all the bodyswap and transformation stories in A New You.  



But what's coming next? 


Well I'm planning to increase the production of these books and so will be bringing a new one out every month for as long as I can keep up the pace.

These will be a mixture of novels, novellas and compilations packed full of short stories.

My next release will be a retooled version of one of my most popular stories: Cleaner! 

It's always been a story I've got good feedback from but I'll be expanding it somewhat and giving it a facelift. The original opening, in particular, was a bit rushed, so we'll be able to explore that in greater detail before the humiliation really begins. 

It's a story of humiliation and entrapment, but also of the kinky lure of living that kind of life. Thematically it isn't a million miles from Lady Ann's Holiday.

I think you'll enjoy it.

It'll be out on June 13th. 

And before we get to that? 

Before that we're going to be starting a brand new serial right here to replace Man Wanted. 

This is going to be unlike anything I've done before but will still hopefully hit a lot of the same buttons you good folks enjoy. 

I won't tell you too much for now but suffice to say it is the tale of a rather twisted individual known as the Nockton Reaper and of the transformation waiting in store for him.

This will kick off after the current Lady Ann chapter ends. You'll be getting the first episode on the 22nd May.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait cleaner is one of my favorite stories that you have written

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Thanks Rob! It's one of my favourites too!

      Delete