Saturday 10 May 2014

New Transformation Book Out for Advance Orders Now!

There's only days left now before the official release of my next book of transformation stories for sale on Amazon & Kobo but it's available for advance orders NOW! 

This will up my total of transformation books available to three!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emma-Finn/e/B00GHRK2MG/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1399659783&sr=8-1

I'll let you know exactly what's in it on Tuesday but there will be lots of transformative goodies in there that I think you'll enjoy! 






6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    That's great !

    Can you tell us wich part is new ?

    Do you modify Stuck ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give full details tomorrow. The three classic stories have been tidied and set in Nockton Vale. Plain & Simple has been fiddled with to make slighly more "realistic."

      Delete
  2. The Kindle ebook became available for download Friday night. I bought it as soon as I saw it. So far I think "The Wishing Well" is my favorite of the new stories, but I haven't finished all the stories yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. I love WIshing Well too. Come back and let us know what you think of the other sories and then put a review on Amazon!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Spoiler:



    Is Wishing Well not ended yet? Will there be part 2 in future volume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... That would be telling...

      (Coy smile)

      Delete