Wednesday 21 May 2014

New Serial Out Tonight!

We've come to the end of another Lady Ann chapter so it's time for our new serial to start up. 

Since Man Wanted finished I've been floundering around searching for the best new idea and have gone through loads of different plans before deciding to postpone each of them.

Even last night I hadn't decided and was having serious doubts about my latest plot, but you will be pleased to know that I have now written the first chapter of the new serial and will be posting it at midnight GMT today.

And there's good news for long term fans of mine. 

Way back in 2004 I posted a story online that I've probably had more positive comments about than any other. 

Cleaner. 

Well I was planning to scrub it up a bit and release it as a novella next month, but when I started working on that I realised that to really do the story justice it was going to take quite a lot more work. 

So it's become the next serial. 



Starting tonight I will be giving Cleaner the Lady Ann treatment. I'll be writing it from scratch, expanding all the scenes in the original story but also adding a lot more in. 

If you've read the original then you'll know that the first part skimps over months of action in the briefest possible sense. We're going to be looking into that in great detail, exploring the first tentative swaps before things really start to get out of hand. 

That means there will be a long time to wait before we get to the more detailed scenes from the original story but hopefully the added depth will really bring the tale alive as never before. 

I'm really looking forward to it.

Hopefully you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment