Wednesday 25 March 2015

Where the Hell is Cleaner!?!?!

Well I have to say I'm floundering a bit with Cleaner at the moment.

That isn't to say I'm going to stop writing it though, and Lady Ann will be back up soon too.

My inspiration has faltered slightly on Cleaner, partly due to the non-outline approach I've been using and the plethora of different projects (including an impending nappy-wearing one) that have drawn my attention. Writing organically without an outline works well if momentum is maintained but not so well if the writing is sporadic.

What I need is a short break from Cleaner while I have a rethink on my approach. I know roughly where it's going but need to find some juiciness to grab my imagination.

In the meantime we can all sit back and enjoy some Lady Ann, which I will endeavour to get out Thursday night.

Cleaner will return in a week or so hopefully. Sorry about the delay.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I am confident the wait will be more than worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a happy event coming up which is more important pamper yourself and relax the stories will come to you

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. no thank YOU for putting the extra effort into creating a superior writing product. :).
    PS congratulations on Nappy needingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't rush yourself Emma. Imagination and insight are the two great strengths you possess as a writer, which make you one of the best on the internet. But those two traits must follow inspiration. If you don't feel inspired to write on any particular story than set that one aside and work on what your inspiration wants to focus on. Meanwhile we will all be chewing on our fingernails as we wait for the next part of Cleaner. Thanks for always doing your best! I am Finnatic about your stories.

      Delete
  4. I agree with John

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to me that if Melissa decides to extend her "swap", she might want to find a way to "fool" authorities.
    E.g. Melissa might want to lose a private birthmark and have its twin tattoo'ed onto Dahlia. Also, she'd need to learn Dahlia's life-history and vice versa.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope we will see Melissa gradually taking charge of the "experiment", too, starting preparations for their swap becoming "irreversible".
    It would be nice to see Dahlia losing control in the same degree, slowly realizing that she is no longer at the wheel yet strangely aroused by the thought of working towards her own demise. Still think that the shift of power in the two womens´ relationship, taking place step by step and leading to the point where Dahlia no longer sees Melissa as a means to fulfill her "social downgrading" fantasies but starts accepting her as a true superior was always one of "Cleaner´s" strongest aspects. Dahlia paving the road for her own destruction, enabling Melissa to rise to the top, so to speak.
    Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can assure you that all of these elements are likely to be in the finished novels. My goal is to get everything good from the original story and give more of it.

      Delete