Sunday 25 August 2013

Recommended Reading: The Other Side of the Coin

I'm still tearing along on Criminal Record which is absorbing all my time, but to keep you going until that's released, here's another highly recommended story:

by (the great) Morpheus
at Fictionmania 

A man-eating vixen gets some poetic justice after she puts down one too many men for coming on to her.

The transformation is gradual and lovely with some nice creeping personality shifting too.It shows many of the hallmarks of my stories which is, I guess, why it appeals to me.

Morpheus is one of the greatest writers in this sub-genre and I've been enjoying his work for thirteen years. He may even be my joint favourite writer. I'll leave you to guess who my other favourite is...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well that would be telling... But the mystery writer has had some recommendations here already and is likely to have a few more as time goes on.

      Emma

      Delete