Tuesday 6 August 2013

Recommended Reading: The Borrowed Gown

Here's a story from what I call the silver age of my interest in these stories.

(We're in the Golden Age now!)


by Eryka Lynn and its sequel by Eric 
(Available on The Changing Mirror among other places) 


This is a perfect example of the kind of story I like (and not far from the kind I write myself). It also treads to rocky ground of race change that I tend to shy fearfully away from.

Back in the good old days of Yahoo groups and F2F transformations. I came across Eryka's work and loved it. In fact I always wished she wrote more stories. There were plenty of captioned pictures but not enough tales like this. 

Eryka, if you're still out there, drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you.

This particular tale is about a rich young woman who decides to help out her maid, Chantel with a clothing trade. 

Needless to say, the swap of clothes is just the first step and soon life becomes very different for both women.

No comments:

Post a Comment