Friday 26 July 2013

The Wrtings of Emma Finn on Facebook

Well as I mentioned the other day, I'm going to be taking some brave new steps in the future regarding my writing. The next step in this process has been to create a Facebook page:



Click on the link to the left and take a look if you have a minute. If you "Like" it then you'll be notified of any updates as I make them.

On this Facebook page I'm going to put news about upcoming projects I'm working on, changes I've made to existing stories ready to publish them and ideas I've had that I want to explore.

You guys can then make comments and suggestions to guide the direction I'm moving in and clue me in on what you'd like to see in the future.

My post today reveals the first of my stories that is going to get a face lift and find its way to Amazon, so if you're interested then check it out.

And don't forget to "Like" it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment