Thursday 25 July 2013

Recommended Reading: The Curse

Well here is a REALLY offbeat recommendation for you:

by Cheirron

The Transformation Story Archive was the first ever story site I found way back in the year 2000 and it rather changed my life.

This particular story is very unusual and may well not appeal to all of you. To be honest it's the only one of its type that I like. But it's well written and for it's part meets the same objectives my own stories reach here.

It's about a young guy who invokes a nasty curse on himself that makes him slowly turn into something he would rather not turn into. There is a particular physical act that accelerates the slow change and it's that drive in him to do it over and over again, despite knowing full well what the consequences will be, that makes it so enticing.


Or at least check out the site for all its other goodies.

Then come back here and leave a comment below to tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. does hallmark make and "I am sorry for trying to rape you" card? weird story but I like it. I was also a fan of Transformation Story archive. did you read Maid to Order http://tsa.transform.to/worlds/sru/07maidtoorder.html ? -John

    ReplyDelete