Monday 8 July 2013

Recommended Viewing: It's a Boy Girl Thing

Well with Rich & Poor finally finished and my thoughts turning back to completing Lady Ann I thought it would be nice to take a breather and review one of the better body swap films out there (if you like teen movies).

It's a Boy Girl Thing.



In which two teenagers with a hate\hate relationship trade places and struggle to find their new places in what could be a permanent swap.


What makes it good?

Well...

1) The main characters are nice looking and likeable (especially the girl).

2) It's kind of funny
3) The characters don't shy away from dressing/acting like thier new sex.

4) There's a nice little romance.

I wouldn't say it's 100% perfect but it's well up there as far as I'm concerned. Worth watching if you like that kind of thing certainly.

Let me know what you think of it below...

1 comment:

  1. For those with netflix instant streaming. It is currently available. -John

    ReplyDelete