Monday 29 July 2013

Class - Part Two

9

  
“What is it? What time is it?” She turned her head from the pillow, looking up at me with sleep filled drowsy eyes that cracked wide open with alarm when she saw me.
She scrambled up onto her pillow, back against the headboard and screamed. “Who are you? What are you doing here?”
“It’s me,” I said, “James.” I reached toward her. She flinched. “I’m your husband.”
“I’ve never seen you before! Get out of here!”
I shook my head. “Something’s happened to us,” I said, voice still husky and unrecognisable, “We’ve changed. I woke up like this – all fat and hairy.” I held up my arms. There was thick curly hair covering my forearms.
She peered at my face. “James?”
“Yes. It’s me! I swear it is!”
“But it can’t be. You look so different.”
I pointed at the mirror. “Look at yourself,” I said.
She looked at the mirror. Then at me. Then she looked down at her own body.
She didn’t scream but her mouth dropped open and her lips quivered as she lifted her arms up in front of her.
She was still wearing the overlarge sleeveless dress from the night before but now it fit her! Her entire body had swelled, becoming voluptuous and full. Her arms and shoulders were soft and round instead of reed-like and slender. Her stomach bulged into a spare tyre rather than being perfectly flat. Her face wasn’t fat but it was soft and round, a slight double chin around her neck. The transformation was incredible. It was still her face and her hairstyle but her body and bulk was in every way the image of Tina, the woman from last night.
Theresa started to moan and then the moan became a stream of “no’s” that merged into a long drawn out shuddering cry. She shook her head over and over again. I wanted to comfort her but I caught sight of my hairy forearms again and couldn’t help turning back toward the mirror.
I stared at my bloated body – at the stubbly double chin and moustache – then I looked at the patch of pale skin I could see in amongst my hair where I’d pulled out a chunk moments earlier.
Slowly, irresistibly, I raised my hands to the rest of my hair and touched it. I gave a bunch of it an little exploratory tug - just a very simple soft pull – and the hair came away in my hands.
I couldn’t blink. I couldn’t utter any real words beyond a gravelly moan but I also couldn’t stop myself pulling at my hair. It came away in chunk after chunk, all my beautiful glossy hair falling away to reveal bald skin below. I tugged it more and more, become more and more desperate. It couldn’t be true. This couldn’t be happening!
But it was. And within moments I stared back at my fat, bristly face, only short black hair in a crescent above my ears. The top of my head was completely bald!
 
 
10
 
 
I was stunned.
I just stared at myself.
Minutes passed.
Theresa’s cries died away.
Then I sensed movement to my left and in the mirror I saw Theresa’s new chubby body come into view. I could tell that she was shell-shocked too. Neither one of us could understand or conceive of what had happened. I turned my eyes away from my own image and concentrated on hers.
I looked at her hips and smooth shiny legs, at the pretty skin of her feet in the high heels she had slept through the night in. I looked at her pot belly and smooth, slightly chubby arms. And at her sensational cleavage, fully revealed in the low cut dress. I stared at the soft plump flesh of her breasts. And suddenly I realised that the fear I had, the panic, was gone. In my now tight overalls, my erection pressed up against my overhanging belly.
And I thought… I’d love to shove my fat cock between those tits.
My eyes flicked up to her face. It shocked me because she wasn’t filled with fear anymore either.
She was filled with lust. 
Raw, animal lust.
She wanted me.
She had fantasised about being with a fat balding hairy man in overalls with a thick moustache and here he was standing in front of her. Here I was in front of her.
And she… She was the complete opposite physically to how she was before. There was nothing slender and elegant about her now. She looked like a real slapper – a real bimbo – and I wanted her more than I’d ever wanted anything.
I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, shoving my face into her chest and kissing her neck. She cried out, “Yes! Oh yes!” her hands desperately stroking my arms and shoulders and my bald head.
I wanted her so badly and the bald head and fat belly pressing against her, the moustache I could feel as my lips touched her, pressing against her soft fleshy tits turned me on all the more.
I pulled the straps of her dress down off her shoulders and kissed the round creamy white skin. I tugged them down even further, pinning her arms by her sides and revealing her boobs. Then I took the nipples in my mouth and bit them. She screamed out, half in pain and half in pleasure.
“Oh yeah!” she cried, “Oh yeah! I like that you fat bastard! I like that!”
I chewed her soft skin, loving it; loving the feel of her new plump tits. Then I pulled her dress all the way down and manoeuvred her round to the bed. Her eyes were on fire as she fell back on the covers, knees pointing up, legs spread, high heels still on. I grabbed her calves, feeling the smooth soft skin. I was so fired up. I loved this new body of hers. God help me I suddenly hated her old slim body. I wanted this. I wanted her to stay like this from now on. She pulled at my overalls, popping the press studs and pulling my shoulders free. I glanced down as she revealed my hairy chest. It had been hairless before. Now it was a tangled mat of thick black fur. Theresa’s eyes widened but a grin formed on her lips. “You’re so sexy,” she gasped. “Come here you big sexy man!” She pulled me closer to her.
I got onto the bed, grabbing her smooth knees. She scrambled up so that she was on her knees in front of me then she pulled my overalls down around my new fat hairy arse.
My cock sprang up out of the fabric. It was huge – a couple of inches longer than it had been and wider. Theresa gasped when she saw and her grin widened. “Oh look James,” she said, “You’re a real man now. You’re so masculine.”
I took her head in my hands and started to guide her down to it. She resisted, pulling up, not wanting to. We locked eyes. Her gaze flicked down to my cock.
“Call me Tony,” I whispered.
Theresa smiled. “Tony,” she breathed. “My big man Tony.”
My cock ached to have her lips round it.
“And you call me Tina,” she said, her eyebrows crinkling - nervous.
“Tina,” I whispered, “My chubby little whore.”
Her eyes flashed again and then she let herself be guided down to my waiting cock.
It felt so good. I moaned loudly, “Oh yes, you fat little slag.”
I could see our reflection in the mirror and it turned me on even more: a fat bald man with a moustache. A chubby woman with huge tits hanging from her chest, leaning forward to suck his cock.
It was too good. I was going to cum too soon.
I moaned, pulling her off it and pushed her away from me, turning her round so that her fat arse was facing me.
“Oh no,” she moaned. “James, it’s too much. You know I don’t like it from behind.”
I slapped one of her bum cheeks hard. The peach-soft flesh rippled. Then I climbed over her, my fat belly resting on her bum. I grabbed her hair, pulling it slightly so that she felt a little stab of pain – not much, but enough to show her I meant business. “My name’s Tony,” I said, “And you’ll do it any way I fuckin’ say so you daft bitch. You’re my wife and you’ll do what I say if you know what’s good for you, all right?” I grabbed her tit and ran my other hand down the soft skin of her arm. “Besides,” I whispered, “You’re going to love it. I promise you.”
She whimpered. “Yes Tony. Sorry.”
I manoeuvred my dick up against her cunt, feeling her shiver.
Then I thrust inside, not caring that she was a little dry now. I forced my way in, grabbing her love handles and needing her arse as I pumped.
She was on her hands and knees, her entire body shuddering with each pump and as it went on I heard her start to moan in pleasure too. I looked at us again in the mirror. I saw my hairy belly resting on her fat arse. I saw my thick arms and hairy hands playing with her pendulous tits.
“Oh yes, Tony! That feels so good!”
I pumped harder. You’re nothing but a cheap slut,” I said, “Nothing but my chubby little whore!”
“Yes!” she cried, “Yes I am! Fuck me harder,” she screamed, “Fuck my like I’m your whore!”
Then suddenly I was cumming; my whole body shuddering, all movement taken over by the mindless animal part of me, punching my cock over and over again into her until I was completely spent.
11
 
 
I lay back against the headboard.
Theresa sat on the edge of the bed, her head lowered.
“What’s happened to us?” he said.
“How the fuck should I know?”
She looked at me. “Why you talkin’ like that?”
“Speak for yourself,” I said.
She touched her neck. “Does my voice sound diff’rent?” She paused. “Fuck me, it does!” Her voice was higher in pitch than it had been, a very nasal sound that came across at once as whiny and irritating as well as very common and working class. “What’s ‘appened to us?”
“We’ve turned inta that couple we saw at the cliff top is wot,” I said, walking over to the mirror and gasped. “Shit me. We’ve changed even more than before.”
She came and stood next to me. It was true. There was no sign in my face anymore of who I had been. I looked exactly like the man from the cliff top car park.
Theresa touched her hair, marvelling at it. She hadn’t had it cut but most of the length had vanished sometime while we were having sex. It was cut straight in a bob just below her ears now, swept back off her forehead. And her face – her face was Tina’s face. It wasn’t hers anymore at all.
Her eyes were slightly closer together, the lids thicker. Her nose wasn’t turned up anymore like it had always been. It was straighter and a bit bigger. Her lips were fuller too. She wasn’t who she was at all but she was still very sexy. Part of me thought she was a lot sexier than she was before but I felt immediately guilty for thinking that.
She looked at herself. “I’m not me anymore,” she said, “I’m ‘er. I’m Tina.” Tears formed in the sides of her eyes.
“Theresa…” I touched her arm.
“I’m not Theresa anymore,” she snapped. “Look at me! I was beautiful and thin! Now I’m fat and ugly!”
“You’re not fat.”
“I am!”
“You’re full-figured and voluptuous. And you certainly ain’t ugly.”
“Look at me!” she screamed. “Just fuckin’ look at me! And listen to the way I talk now! I sound like some uneducated fuckin’ slapper! I am a slapper! You saw how we were acting. We don’t just look like those people. We’re acting like them too!”
I turned my back on her. She was right of course. There was absolutely no denying that. “Theresa, we have to—“
“Stop callin’ me that! I’m Tina now! I don’t want my name to be linked with this flabby body! I don’t want you to call me that until we change back!”
“For fuck’s sake!” I stormed through to the bathroom.
What a stupid slut! What kind of stupid logic was that supposed to be?
I leant on my fists against the edges of the sink, glaring at my reflection.
Of course it wasn’t my reflection anymore. It was his.
Bushy eyebrows. Piggy eyes. Big wide nose.
I went back through and opened the wardrobe. Tina was on the bed, feeling her boobs. “Put some clothes on for fuck sake,” I snapped. I grabbed a pair of slacks and one of my Armani shirts. The last thing I wanted to wear was that set of overalls. I didn’t know what had caused this transformation to occur but dressing like him and acting like him must have been a factor. I pulled the jeans up my legs and got as far as my thighs. They wouldn’t go any further. I grunted and wheezed, pulling harder and managed to get them up round my arse after several minutes of effort, but there was no way in hell I was going to get the zip done up or the button. I gave up and kicked them off in a rage. It wasn’t even worth trying the shirt but I held it up to my chest. It looked like a teenager’s shirt next to my new manly body.
Tina gazed mournfully at her own clothes. She was taller and broader now. She too wasn't going to be able to fit in them.
We both turned sourly back to the bed and the clothes we had bought the night before.
Tina walked around to her side of the bed and picked up the large knickers and started putting them on and I grabbed the overalls. They had been left inside out from when we fucked. I reached my hairy arm down into the leg and pulled them the other way out.
“No way,” I said. “No fuckin’ way!”
“What is it?”
“Look at these,” I said, holding them up for her. “Just look!”
“What is it?”
“They’re covered in oil is fuckin’ what,” I bellowed, “Look! Old fuckin’ oil!” I pushed them at her and she recoiled. “They were brand new yesterday! Now they look like I’ve been fixin’ cars in them for years!” I shook them at her and then looked down as something black and square dropped out of one of the pockets.
It landed on the floor between us. I knelt down with a wheeze to pick it up.
“What is it?” asked Tina, and reaching for her dress.
“It’s a wallet.”
I turned it over in my hand. It was old and battered, the leather cracked and worn. A single clasp with a press-stud held it closed. I undid it and flipped it open in my palm.
It was his.
There were a couple of old five-pound notes and a twenty shoved into one of the slots next to a credit card. A zip-up pocket was filled with heavy change. In a plastic window was a picture of him and her, Tony and Tina. He was wearing a vest. She was wearing a bikini. Her hair was tied up in a bunch on top of her head. They were both laughing. Tina was pitching forward, her plump cleavage fully revealed. My cock stirred just looking at it.
In a slot toward the back was a badly creased photo driving licence with a picture of the face I now had and a full name and address.
Tony Miller.
The address was somewhere down in Barton, on the other side of town. I recognised the road name. It was part of a council estate.
“It’s his,” I said. “Tony Miller.” I looked at her. She had pulled the dress on over her head and was just straightening it over her pot-belly. “That would make you Tina Miller.”
“Fuck me Tony,” she said, “Wot’s goin’ on ‘ere?”
“Don’t call me that!” I snapped. I threw the wallet down on the bed.
“Well pardon me for breathin’,” she said, her voice rising in pitch, “but you don’t look much like a bleedin’ investment banker now do ya?”
I folded my arms. “Why are you being such a stoopid bitch? There ain’t no way we’re gonna be stuck like this, an’ I’m not lettin’ you call me that, all right?”
“I’ll call you what I want,” she snapped, her irritating nasal voice clipped and sharp, her fists on her hips. “I’m your bloody wife ain’t I? It’s my right!”
I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her forward and shoved my stubby finger in her face. “I told you to do what I fuckin’ say. I fuckin’ warned you!”
“No! Please!”
“Stop whining you daft cunt!” I snapped, “I’m not gonna hit ya!” I threw her onto the bed.
“I didn’t mean no harm,” she whined, “I just thought it was better to call you that til we swapped back.”
“Well it’s not!”
I snatched up the overalls and struggled into them. Now I was so fat it was hard to get them up round my shoulders. The oil was ground into the fabric. It was never coming out. It stunk of it and of bad B.O. and cheap aftershave. I picked up the boots that she had bought the night before and pulled them roughly onto my feet.
“What are you doing?” asked Tina.
“We’re going out,” I growled.
“Out? Where?” Tina looked stricken.
I picked up the wallet and shoved it in my pocket. We’re going to find those two bastards we saw on the cliff top and find out how they did this to us and then we’re going to threaten to break their faces if they don’t fuckin’ turn us back!”
Tina got to her feet fearfully. “We can’t go out like this. What if people see us?”
I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Now that my face had changed I looked exactly like Tony Miller. It was as though I were looking through a window at him rather than into a mirror. “Then they’ll see us,” I said sullenly, “so fuckin’ wot. They’ll see us as we are now.”
“But they’ll know it’s us. They’ll laugh at us!”
I prodded her in the chest. “Don’t be such a dunce! What the fuck’s ‘appened to your brain you daft bitch? You’re actin’ like your thick or somethin’.”
“I’m sorry Tony.”
“James, you stupid cunt! My name is James!”
She cowered. “I’m sorry! James!”
“No one’s gonna laugh at us cause they’ll just think we’re who we look like – a fuckin’ car mechanic or somethin’ and his slutty wife.”
She started crying again. “I don’t wanna go out.”
“Well you’re comin’.” I grabbed her arm. “Put yer shoes on and stop sniffling or I’ll fuckin’ lamp ya!”
She wiped her nose with the back of her hand. For a moment I had a mental image of Theresa as she was all her life. Such a gesture would never have occurred then. She would have dabbed at her nose with a silk handkerchief.
Shit, what was happening to us?
I grabbed my keys off the hall table and pulled her forcefully out the door, slamming it after me.
“Wait,” said Tina, “I want to get my coat. Anything to cover up this cleavage.”
“Oh, for Christ’s sake!”
“Please. I just want to cover up.”
“Okay!” I snapped and shoved the key back in the lock. Behind me I heard the lift door ding open. “Something’s wrong with it,” I said, frowning.
“Wot?”
“Fuckin’ thing’s jammed,” I said, “It won’t open.” I tried again but the key wouldn’t turn in the lock.
“Excuse me sir.”
I turned. Reggie, the building security guard was standing a few feet away. He was dressed in the same uniform as always but the normally sedately polite expression was absent. “Can I ask what you think you are doing?”
I looked at the lock and at Tina’s dull-witted face. Then I looked down at my clothes and back to Reggie. I knew what this looked like and I had absolutely no way of explaining myself. He was never going to believe the truth. “I’m er… I’m just visiting a friend.”
Reggie’s expression remained closed and sceptical. Tina tugged at my arm. “Tony, let’s get out of ‘ere.”
“Would you mind stepping away from the door please,” said Reggie.
I pulled the keys out and did so. “I know ‘im,” I said. “He’s a frienda mine.”
Reggie stepped forward. “Then you wouldn’t mind if I call the police and you can explain that to them.”
I dropped the keys in my pocket. Then I smashed my fist into Reggie’s face.
Tina screamed.
“Scarper!” I shouted. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the lift. Reggie was on the floor, gripping his face.
The lift closed before he could get up. My pulse was hammering. Tina was blubbing. “What did you do? What did you do? You hit him! James, you’ve never hit anyone in your whole life!”
Then she just stared at me because I started laughing. I started laughing and I couldn’t stop. A deep slanting uncouth ah ah ah ah ah! That came up from my chest and bellowed out, shaking my enormous belly. 
12
 
 
By the time we ran out into the underground car park we were both laughing.
Tina’s laugh was high pitched and too loud. It came out in a nasal hih hih hih hih hih! She ran after me towards our reserved parking space, tottering in her high heels as I lumbered in my big black boots.
It had felt so great to lamp that fucker in the face. He deserved it for pissing me off and it was like nothing I’d ever felt to really lay someone out like that. I’d never been a violent man but I was starting to think that the person I’d been before was a bit of a fucking wimp. When I got back to being myself I was going to be a lot more manly – not so much like a fucking poof, prancing about in expensive suits and going to the opera. I wasn’t so keen on going bald but I liked my moustache. When I got back to normal I was going to grow one just the same. Maybe get a couple of tattoos as well.
When we got to our parking space I stopped short. Tina came up behind me and gasped.
The Mercedes was gone!
And in it’s place was the exact same van we’d seen the Millers get out of at the cliff top! 
13
 
 
“This ain’t possible,” I said, slapping my bald head, “This ain’t fuckin’ possible!”
“What ain’t?” asked Tina.
I glared at her. “You really have lost the plot ‘aven’t you? You really did become stupid!” I pointed. “The car! The fuckin’ car’s gone and that piece of junk’s been left in its place!” I looked back toward the lift. “Shit, we’re going to have to use it anyway or that bastard’s going to have the pigs here. Last thing we fuckin’ need is to get arrested now, lookin’ like this.”
I pulled the door handle. It was locked.
“Jesus Christ,” said Tina, voice rising in pitch again, becoming even more nasal, “what are we goin’ ta do?”
I got my bunch of keys out. Hand shaking, I put the car key into the lock. I felt sick to my stomach when it turned and the lock disengaged.
But we had to get in. We had to get out of there.
“Come on!”
It stank inside. There was dirt and dust everywhere. Empty beer cans and rubbish in both foot wells. The ash tray was open and overloaded with cigarette butts. A pack of cigarette’s lay in the cavity on the passenger side of the dashboard. In the back of the van were assorted oily or rusty car parts, strewn all over amongst the rubbish.
Tina got in the other side and turned her nose up, daintily flicking what rubbish there was onto the floor.
“Hurry the fuck up!” I snapped. “Just get your fat arse in here, you daft cow!”
She climbed in. I gunned the engine and we blasted out the doors, the engine growling and backfiring, clouds of black exhaust spewing up behind us. 
14

 

 

“Give me one of those fags,” I said, pointing to the cigarettes on the dashboard.

“But you don’t smoke,” said Tina.

“Look,” I said, losing my rag again, “As you keep telling me, I’m Tony Miller until I get my own body back. Tony Miller smokes. Now give me a fuckin’ fag cause I fuckin’ want one!”

“All right.” She reached for them.

“Why don’t you light it up for me and have one yourself.”

I came up to a junction. There was a lot of traffic and the car on the side road was hoping I’d stop to let him out. I accelerated. I knew I would normally stop but I suddenly couldn’t see why I should slow down just so some fucker could push in front of me. Let him wait!

Tina handed me a lit cigarette. I glanced across at her. “Thanks luv.”

It felt great to have a strong inhale. It felt as though it were an old habit. There wasn’t a trace of a cough as the smoke filled my lungs and it immediately relieved a lot of the tension I was feeling.

She had a cigarette of her own in her mouth and God did she look hot. It wasn’t Theresa anymore in any way. She was completely Tina now, from her vacant expression to her mannerisms, the way she moved her hands. Her huge tits. Her sexy unsophisticated looks. My cock swelled inside my overalls. I realised I didn’t want her to be Theresa. Why would I want some tight-assed frumpy frigid stuck-up bitch when I could have this sexy bit of fluff? No, I didn’t want Theresa. I wanted Tina. I wanted her. I still hadn’t got my tit-fuck yet and I wanted it real bad now. If there was any way I could work it that she stay like that when we changed back then I was going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment