Wednesday 6 May 2015

CLEANER: Chapter Three - Part Nine

DAHLIA

Following Melissa up to her suite was a dark and strangely erotic experience.

It was something like being called to the headmaster’s office at school; that long, slow journey with plenty of time to wonder what was coming. But I could assume to some extent what was waiting for me up there: phase two; the next step in our exchange of lives.

I had come to Melissa’s hotel planning to seize back control but instead it felt like I was relinquishing it further. It was she now who was determining our next course of action; she who refused to concede to my request. I thought about that as I followed her up. We didn’t walk together. We didn’t chat. There seemed to be a barrier between us now; almost a division of class; like she was my superior and I was... I was her inferior.

As I walked silently, my thoughts crackled away and I found myself getting more and more aroused. As we came out of the lift on the penthouse floor I gave a little skip, so eager was I to reach her room and find out what was in store for me. Despite that I followed dutifully and waited while she used her key car to gain entrance.

The suite was grandiose; the kind of place I was used to in my former life but, I realised, was, for now, hopelessly out of reach for me. As long as I stayed Melissa I would never be able to live in such luxurious surroundings. It was made up of several large rooms, elegantly furnished, and the view out over the ocean was spectacular.

“Take a seat Melissa,” she said, gesturing to the twin sofas.

I sat on the edge of one, feeling ill-at-ease and out of place. This was very much her territory and, with our relationship becoming more firmly established, this didn’t feel like somewhere I could relax.

“Tell me about the hotel you work at,” she said, pouring herself a drink from the fridge (she didn’t offer me one).

“It’s, uh, not very nice. Quite rundown. Dirty. And I have to start work so early. It’s so hard. And the other cleaners are cliquey. They treat me like I’m an idiot. It doesn’t matter how much I tell myself that I’m not really a cleaner; that I’m better than them really; it still hurts.”

She smiled a cold smile. “But you are a cleaner Melissa. You aren’t any better than them. If anything you’re worse than them because they have more experience.”

My face fell and my cheeks coloured.

“This is your fantasy, isn’t it?” she said.

I nodded haltingly.

“You wanted to be me. You wanted to have to be a cleaner.”

I nodded again.

“Then you have to accept that that is what you are. You aren’t different from them. You certainly aren’t superior to them. Are you?”

“No.”

“Sorry?”

“No. I’m not better than them.”

She smiled again, this time with more warmth. “What you need to do is get down to their level; become friends with them; do what they do; show interest in their interests. Are there any men there?”

“Some.” I nodded. “There’s a cook and a couple of others. The cook is a bit of a letch. I think he fancies me.”

“Is he young?”

I shrugged. “About our age I guess.”

Her eyes glittered and I suddenly knew what she was going to say. “You should flirt with him. Let him have his fun with you. Kiss him. Maybe even sleep with him. Just a holiday romance with a co-worker; that’s all.”

I turned my nose up. “He really isn’t my type.”

“He wasn’t your type,” she said. “You’re somebody new now; just an ordinary woman; a bit fat; not very good looking. Someone like that is probably the best you can hope for.”

I closed my eyes, remembering what he looked like. My loins were sizzling to imagine sullying myself with somebody like that; following Melissa’s instructions and really doing it; taking on this new persona and really making it my own. The idea that she had the power to order me to do all this was so incredibly tantalising, as was the submission to this new lower station that she was encouraging me to accept.

I chewed my lip, my eyes shining, as I said, “Okay. I will.”

Melissa nodded approvingly. She took a seat opposite me and sipped from her drink. “Are you ready for the next phase in your transformation?” she asked.

“You mean that wasn’t it?”

She laughed. “No. Not at all. That’s just something you have to do if you’re going to really become who you are now. No. Phase two is something more active. It’s the next step we need to take to make this all start to move forward properly.”

“What is it?” I asked, warily.

“I’ll tell you,” she said.





27 comments:

  1. Agh can't wait. need more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too. Our Ms Finn, delightful as she is, can be a very, very annoying tease. I think she gets off on it rather like Dahlia and her reaction to humilation.

    Never the less, thanks, Emma :)

    Robyn H

    ReplyDelete
  3. So terribly evil you are Emma! just when you think the big reveal is within reach, you take it away. As always an amazing and tantalizing chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're along for the ride. We will find out what Melissa's scheme is next chapter. I felt this one needed to explore the idea of Dahlia sinking into her new life a bit more. I could have tagged the next phase onto the end but it needed a whole episode to do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to enter your mind Emma, trying to think what phase 2 might be. I have some ideas, I'll let you know after the next episode if I was close enough.
    As for this episode, it is very cleverly done. Old Dahlia is already acting as a maid, feeling unconfortable opposite the old Melissa, feeling inferior in front of her. Mission accomplished for phase 1.
    Monica G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all this set-up I'm worried I've overhyped it!

      Delete
    2. I have my own ideas, lets compare notes later!

      Delete
  6. Wow !
    Brilliant episode Emma, though you are a tease ( I know, it`s what Emma`s do best )
    Can`t wait to see what the new Dahlia comes up with. Over hyped no, tantalising yes.

    BillA ( in Lefkada )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm having to quickly think of ways to make Phase 2 more exciting after all this build-up - though when read as a novel the build-up has been fairly minimal really I guess.

      Delete
    2. You're probably right, Emma. Being a bit anal, I save a lot of the best stories in a fairly organised way on my HD, these days as Word files. Cleaner 2 is currently only 66 pages which isn't huge. I suppose it the gradual drip, drip as we fans eagerly wait for and avidly read each of your posts that makes it seem long.

      To refer to my earlier comment - yes, I do think you get off on keeping us dangling off your contrived cliffs :) In the best possible taste, of course.

      Having written a little fiction myself I am lost in admiration for both the quality and quantity of your output. Thanks.

      Robyn H

      Delete
    3. Thanks Robyn. I'm struggling to keep up with the serials at the moment but I have one and a half books almost ready to go.

      If you think about it we've only just set up the situation in Cleaner. This is why it ended up being more than one book. In order to really explore the juicy details it needs to keep expanding.

      I sometimes wonder what non-transformation fans would make of it - it's a bit hardcore really - but as long as you good folks are enjoying it then I will keep going.

      Delete
    4. mmm well I recommend to plenty of people I encounter in Second Life and they all, without exception love it. The thing is only a fraction of these are people into transformation erotica. There are many delicious kinks catered for in this story- MIkeW

      Delete
    5. Hmmm. Very interesting!

      Delete
  7. Dahlia's not the only one a sizzling..... mmmmm nothing more to add ;-P just perfect....

    Mike W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. I will continue to stoke the fire.

      Delete
  8. Thank you, Emma. Great build up, loving every sentence. Possible romance with the cook was hinted at earlier, but I wasn't expecting that the idea would come from old Melissa so directly. Wondering if he is into fat ladies - he seems like exactly the type. That would add another level to Dahlia's food obsession. Perhaps he can help her become his ideal woman by feeding her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I like the idea of that...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yes, he could be the opposite of that gym trainer, making sure Dahlia is eating enough and only the fattest food so that she's steadily gaining weight and becomes obese. Apparently it's a relatively common fetish for both sides of such a relationship.

      Delete
    4. Yeah. I saw a documentary about it. Having said that, I can't see that dynamic featuring in this story as it would distract from the main themes and take the initiative away from Dahlia.

      Delete
    5. Yes, you are probably right, was thinking the same thing after I posted my response. But he could still fancy fat girls, of course!

      Delete
    6. But it could make a good short story with other characters. (Makes note)

      Delete
  9. Ever since I read the first version of Cleaner, I have been desperate to find a male version if Melissa to do to me what she does to Dahlia. This chapter made that desire quadruple (so if you know of a male version if Melissa, don't hesitate to let me know :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sadly I don't know anyone like that but maybe another reader does...

      Delete