Friday 22 May 2015

CLEANER: Chapter Three - Part Eleven

DAHLIA

The bus journey back to my crumby little hotel was uncomfortable and hot. The sun blazed in my eyes all the way and I couldn’t get comfortable. I felt rather sick to my stomach and the jostling ride did nothing to improve that. Worse, it set the nausea in deeper such that it put a dirty filter across my already spiralling thoughts.

I had gone to Melissa’s hotel planning to insist that we swap back, or at least that I be allowed to stay there. Instead, the limits of my new position had been underlined so that there could be no doubt left as to what they were.

Melissa was the one in charge now.

When we had initially swapped, we had said it would be like that and I had played along, but now, meeting her again, I realised that it wasn’t just a game of pretend that either one of us could choose to drop out of at any second. To break the pact now would require both of us to agree – that was what it felt like. We had set out on this crazy journey together, agreeing on our objective, and one of us at any time was bound to get cold feet. It was such a radical action to take; of course we would. The pact ensured that the other one of us would stick to the deal and encourage the doubter to continue.

I had the feeling that it would be me that would feel the most doubt in this situation, having to work long hours and have no money; watching my body slowly change into a bloated shape that society at least thinks is worse. I was just so glad that Melissa had the strength of mind and determination to keep us on course. I was glad now that she had persuaded me to continue.

And obviously I could stop the game at any point if I really wanted to – I was still Dahlia Western really, however fat I got – but it was titillating to imagine that I couldn’t actually.

Just to think of what had happened... I had gone there intending to do just that and Melissa had refused me. She had demonstrated that she was the one in control now entirely. I knew she didn’t really have that power but it was lovely to imagine it was true. And maybe it was. Maybe I had already surrendered any chance I had of regaining my former life. Maybe I really was Melissa forever now.

Mmmm... To imagine that...  

And though I thought of it as a game still, it really wasn’t one anymore. It was just life surely. I was going back to the evening shift of my job. I was going to live back at my squalid little hotel and work as a cleaner.

But my mood was dark, the nausea continuing to darken it.

No matter how much I got off on it or tried to reconcile with the fact that it was what I wanted, I resented the fact that Melissa had overruled me, that she had ignored what I said I wanted and told me I had to continue being a cleaner. I knew she was only doing it to help me get what I wanted but it still burned that she acted like she was better than me. I guess this was how employees the world over felt about their bosses, because that was really what she was to me now. It had been said before but now we’d had the time to explore it properly. She was the one who made the decisions. I was the one who carried them out.

I considered her latest decisions and the things she had said; that I should think of myself as being on the same level as the other cleaners in my hotel, possibly even inferior to them because I was new; that I should try and find common ground with them and take on their ways... really become one of them.

It was like the way she wanted me to learn everything about her life and try to really identify as her; as Melissa Chapman. The idea of assimilating her memories and filling my head with them made me feel strangely excited. I giggled, imagining my head becoming so full that these new and clearer “memories” supplanted my own. I fantasised about really forgetting my old life and becoming her in my mind as well as my body.

Melissa wanted me to act like her; to think of myself as her. She wanted me to graft myself into the hotel staff as though I really belonged there. It was frightening but it was also alluring, of course. I did want it more than anything. I was so glad she had kept me on the straight and narrow.

The bus let me off and I started the long trudge back to the hotel.

I hadn’t done any regular exercise for a long time now and the lack of it as well as the weight I’d put on was getting noticeable as I walked, wishing I had the money to take a taxi.

I started to wonder how I could go about following Melissa’s instructions; what I could do to ingratiate myself with the other cleaners. They weren’t welcoming. I had no idea how to do that. Though... the spiteful cleaner, Maxine, was off with me ostensibly because she thought I didn’t work hard enough. She clearly saw herself as ruling the roost. The other cleaner with her had been subservient to her. It made me wonder if the way to break into their clan wasn’t to try to find common ground or equal footing but to show her... deference. If I could demonstrate to her that I was a hard worker and that I wasn’t any challenge to her authority; that indeed, I was willing to be bossed around a bit; then she might allow me into her circle.

She’d been so mean to me, I didn’t like the idea of scurrying around trying to please her; to accept a subservient role; but Melissa had made it clear what I was to do. I’d accepted that I was subservient to her. What harm could there be in following her instructions and accepting a place low down in the pecking order at my hotel as Maxine’s lackey... if she would have me. I had the feeling it would take a lot of effort. She didn’t like me. What kind of toadying might it require before she accepted me?

I was sweating profusely as I walked. There were trees along the road but they were too high and sparse to provide anything in the way of shade. The sweat built up under my arms and in my hair and down my spine. It built up between and under my breasts.

Melissa had said I had to try to form a connection with one of the seedy blokes around the hotel. Unlike her, my version of Melissa wasn’t married as such, but still, the thought of pursuing a tryst with someone at my new level wasn’t something that appealed to me except at the dirtiest possible level.

I did have a kinky side – of course I did – and though, as Dahlia, I would never have considered lowering myself to someone like that greasy-skinned cook, the idea of being made to do it; commanded to open my legs to someone so unsuitable; was enough to get me wet again.

Could I do that? Could I let someone of that class have his wicked way with me?

Maybe.

Maybe.

But I wasn’t sure I was quite ready for that. Not yet. I could follow Melissa’s other instructions but I needed a little time to get my head around that other supplication.

I wanted it though. I did want it.

Melissa had told me to want it and she was in control.

I stopped at the side of the road opposite my hotel and thought about that.

I had wanted to end this and she had told me no. She wanted me, instead, to become ever more like her. She wanted me to ingratiate myself with cleaning and catering staff; get down to their level and, if necessary, show that I was lower than them.

Was this really what I wanted? Was I really going to go on eating and eating these gargantuan all-you-can-eat meals, getting fatter and fatter? Was I actually going to go on ruining my eyes just so I could look in the mirror through them and see my face become more and more like hers?

Yes.

Yes, that’s exactly what I was going to do.

I was going to do what I was told and see where it took me.

I had a feeling it would be somewhere dark and seedy and arousing and, in its own way... spectacular.


END OF PART ONE 



30 comments:

  1. powerful, poor Dahlia. That strange erotic, mad obsession of hers. The story seems to read like a Greek tragedy, with only one end, with Dahlia becoming Malissa & Malissa somehow becoming Dahlia even back in England.
    Emmaas mucg as Ilove the story, I still think Malisa is pushing Dalia too hard. She's lucky the whole thiing didn' blow up in her face. One point you may have forgot is how will Dahlia find the timne to memorize & do the recordings if she has to work in that crumy hotel? LOL!
    I can't wait for more, the recording sessions. I thinkwill be intertesting & revealing. Also I am looking forwrd to Malisa's training sessions & lypo suctions. Thanks again for a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure.

      I know what you mean about Melissa pushing Dahlia but bearing in mind we're 33,000 words into book 2 already we do need things to keep moving!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Seam! But what will happen in part two!?!?!

      Delete
  3. Bravo! The perfect set up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Dave. I'm glad you're on board.

      Delete
  4. besides its no fun hanging around "the boss" in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark, seedy, arousing and indeed spectacular.
    Well done Emma and I have to say you`re back sooner than I expected.

    BillA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see such a juicy dollop of Cleaner this morning. Really made my day. These past few parts have really pushed the ball along and gotten things rolling. As always you have written it so that the changes feel vivid and fresh. Well done!

    MIke W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike! Pushing the ball along is what Emmas do best!

      Delete
  7. Great, was well worth the extra wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to keep up now but I ma not be able to. We'll see.

      Delete
  8. never placate the queen bee, they'll just expect more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I disagree with eotten2001's opinion above. I suspect that such critics either have done no formal study in deviant psychology or else lack sufficient life experience to recognize that Emma's treatment of the evolving relationship between Melissa and Dahlia is indeed highly realistic and truly in accord with a developing D/s relationship where the latency of dominance in one personality (Melissa's) is brought to emergence by the more overt but still undeveloped submissiveness in the other personality (Dahlia's). Emma's magnificent imagination for guiding this unorthodox plot coupled with her keen insight for presenting such special characterizations make her one of the best authors of transformation stories on the internet. This story line works because such persons, strange as they may seem, really do exist in this wacky world of ours. Emma has so far achieved realism. Thanks for your superior effort, Ms Finn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People with extreme fantasies that they act on do indeed exist. It's more common than people realise.

      Delete
    2. Emma, your reply leads me to wonder how you know so much about extreme fantasies that become more than fanatsies by being acted out as Dahlia is doing here :)

      The changing relationship between Dahlia and Melissa is fascinating. Dahlia, who seems to have been raised in a relatively privileged environment has (or had, she knows better now)) a somewhat romantic idea of how simple and uncomplicated the lives of 'ordinary' people are. OTOH Melissa has lived and struggled all her life and is only too aware of how hard life is with a restricted income and few opportunties to improve her life because there's no time between work and survival. Being offered such a chance is beyond her wldest dreams and there's no way she's going to let it pass her by. That, coupled with her new found confidence means that Dahlia is doomed to suffer the consequences of her submissive tendencies.

      You're illustrating all this in a quiet, unhurried way that turns the screw on your protagonists and readers alike. We love it :)

      Delete
    3. Why thank you.

      Dahlia is certainly experiencing the negative sides of her transformation, but maybe if she lets herself go she will realise that her dream really has come true!

      As for my experience with fantasies... Well, I'll have to leave that to your imagination.

      Delete
  10. Well done! Thanks, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back loved the way that the new Melissa is obeying the new dahlias orders and thinking how she can get into the clique

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that Daliahs assistant will come and "save" her. And she could even fulfill her desire to serve an take her as her cleaner and maid. As her employer she could take revenge for some unpleasant years in Daliahs Service.
    But I am pretty sure that you have a solution in your head for the now chubby an ugly cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Emma,
    I adore your stories but I also wish you the best time with your new Tasks.
    Perhaps Daliahs Assistant will find her and realize that her former Boss is absolutely willing to be a lowly maid and cleaner. And she helps to fulfill her desires. She takes her home as her cleaner and maid. Even more: She could hire her to all her old friends and Play along as her strict Mistress - just as Long as Daliah wants to become herself again. But would that ever happen?
    Or what about changing her colour so she could be a black fat cleaning Lady.
    But I know you have some wicked ideas in mind and I am looking Forward toread them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jette! Lots of good thoughts there.

      I do have a diabolical master plan in mind though so you'll just have to wait and see!

      Delete
  14. welcome back Emma.Loved this installment and am looking forward to the next

    Rob

    ReplyDelete