Sunday 23 November 2014

CLEANER PART TWO IS COMING!!!!!!!!

Hi Finn Fans!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the first episode of Cleaner Part Two will be coming out tomorrow night.



I was busy fannying around and not doing much of anything when I suddenly realised the story I most wanted to tell was of what happens next in the epic journey of our thin and fat protagonists. As such, I've just written the first two parts of the prologue and in a minute I'll be starting episode three.

The story will carry on straight after events in part one so if you haven't finished reading part one yet then you'd better get on with it. There will be spoilers right from the start for the previous book and it would be a shame to ruin the story for you. And obviously there's no way you'd be able to follow the action in book two without reading book one first.

To the people who weren't planning to buy the book and hoped to read the rest of the serial for free, I can only apologise. My gut is telling me to get on with the sequel right away and I always try to listen when my gut is talking. It knows what it's talking about.

The good news is that Cleaner Part One is available as an eBook and paperback for not very much money at all from Amazon, iBooks, Smashwords and Barnes & Noble. You can get it right now and enjoy reading the rest of of the book today.

To those of you who have already bought and devoured part one of the Cleaner trilogy, I send you my thanks and say that your enthusiasm is about to be rewarded.

Keep reading and keep commenting and do leave a review if you can.

Have a nice day and enjoy the coming storyline.


Emma 

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Anne! It's always nice to get a new commenter, and I can promise a reply to any further comments you choose to make.

      I'm glad you're pleased at the news. I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm already enjoying writing it. I've just finished the third episode now.

      Delete
    2. The day pt1 came as a book, I swallowed the remainder in a session (like Dahlia with a pack of buns). Now back to slow... Tease... Slow...

      Happily suffering Finn Fan, Anne

      Delete
    3. Slow teasing is what Emmas do best!

      From the sound of it, being teased is what Annes do best.

      (Winks)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Was I right or was I right?-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma.
    Forever in your debt.
    BillA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's all your fault that I'm doing this Bill!

      I hope you're satisfied!

      (Smiles fondly)

      Delete
    2. I am.

      Hey does that mean I`m a "muse"

      (smiles profoundly)

      Delete
    3. Well you certainly provide a lot of encouragement.

      Delete
    4. Though I must confess to a bit of selfishness on my part as I`m greedy for more of you wonderful writing.

      Delete
    5. Your greed is about to be satiated.

      Delete
  4. Smashwords book in electronic form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! In a variety of different electronic formats. Go get it tiger!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You said it! And I've written 4,000 words on it so far today.

      Delete
  6. This is such a pleasant surprise!
    Now we are under your spell again!
    Monica G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zippededoodah Zippededay... :-)

    Well I will not hide my feelings..... All I can say is thank you! I do simply love this story and was thinking it'd be a year or so before I would see any of it again, so this really is great news.

    Thanks for all your hard work, Emma.

    MikeW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well, well what a lovely surprise. I was expecting to wait until the new year at least but Christmas seems to have come early.

    Thanks, Emma please accept a virtual ((((((hug)))) :)

    Robyn H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn. :)

      And not long to wait now. Just a few short hours.

      Delete
  9. That is great news! I was a big fan of the orginal and was waiting for this version to be a bit more advanced before diving into it. The news of the second part coming out is just what I was waiting for to purchase what seems to be a fantastic read.

    ReplyDelete