Wednesday 16 October 2013

Workman: Chapter Two - Part Five

9
 
By the time I got home I was bursting for the toilet. I’d managed to ignore the sensations all evening but now I was absolutely desperate.
I slammed the front door and ran up the stairs, three at a time, but paused when I reached the bathroom door. Should I take the ring off now? I didn’t like the idea of handling the as yet unseen trouser snake – that would be too creepy – but I’d drunk and eaten so much. What if the volume couldn’t fit inside my female stomach and burst it at the seams?
“Ah, screw it,” I said and went through. How bad could it be?
The toilet seat was down. With a moment’s hesitation I lifted it up and then steeled myself. I’d seen cocks before. How could having my own be any different?
I undid my jeans and belt, turning back the flaps. I was wearing boxers. Gritting my teeth, I reached inside, my eyes gaping open when I touched, and then grasped, the fleshy tube inside. It was semi-erect with the urine ready to go and the simultaneous sensation of the thing in my hand and also feeling my hand round it was the queerest thing that had ever happened to me.
I flopped it out, unsure what to do next. It wasn’t the biggest I’d seen in my life but it was above average. I couldn’t believe it was mine. Gritting my teeth, I tensed the muscles down there, first one way, then another. It wasn’t so different from when I urinated as a girl. What came next was.
There was a sudden imminent rush in my pelvis and then in the thing itself that gave me a fright, and then it was spurting! It hit the back of the toilet, then the floor, then skimmed across the top of the bowl and on the floor at the other side. I got a hold of it and pointed it down as best I could, amazed by the feeling of it.
As it started to run down, the stream trailed off so I had to readjust the angle. I tensed and it spurted forward again, going onto the vertical toilet seat, then trailed off again.
“Damn it.”
I tensed again, ready for it this time, but it went off to the right, missing the toilet altogether. It had a mind of its own! I imagined having to do this half asleep in the middle of the night, Maybe guys pissing on the floor all the time wasn’t so difficult to understand…
I shaked it off as it ended in a dribble and popped it back inside my shorts, cursing when a further dribble came out.
“Oh for God’s sake!”
I was feeling quite grumpy when I went through into the bedroom, and really pissed. I sat on the edge of the bed, wondering if I should take off my soiled clothes or ignore it and let it soak in.
Though surely it wouldn’t matter if I changed back. The clothes would change too. I looked down at the ring on my crooked finger. How long had I been a man for now? Ten, eleven hours? I’d never imagined doing something so strange. But it was over now. The near miss at the pub had clinched it. Turning into a man was unnatural. I didn’t like it. I wanted to be my old self again.
I reached for the ring. I was going to get rid of it, never do this again. It wasn’t right and it was far too comfortable. It was disconcerting.
But then…
If I was going to get rid of it, it would be a shame to change back before…
I grinned to myself and undid my jeans again, shuffling out of them, reaching for my boots to pull them off. I undid the top three buttons of my shirt and pulled it over my head. My chest was bare underneath.
Now I was only wearing my boxer shorts and socks. I pulled off the socks, throwing them to the floor, marveling at how big my feet were. My old feet would have fit entirely inside them. The damp stain on the front of the boxers was clearly visible. I frowned and pulled them down, kicking them clear.
Now I was naked. I was a man and I was naked.
I opened the wardrobe. On the back of the door was a full length mirror. I took a long look at my broad chest, my trunk-thick torso, my powerful muscular thighs, my thick arms. I looked at the earnest man’s face looking back at me and at the cock hanging in its dense nest of furry pubes.
What would it have been like to bring Sangeeta back here and stand like this in front of her? What would it have been like to kiss her and climb on top of her and dip this cock inside her?
And as I thought this I got a warm, dreamy sensation of soft pleasure in my nether regions and my cock sprang up, starting to fill with blood.
“Bloody hell,” I murmured, my hand dropping to it automatically and gripping it loosely. It responded to the touch, swelling a little further.
I looked back at the bed, chewing my lip then closed my eyes when I got another little wave of pleasure as my fingers fondled the end of it.
What would it matter? No one would know. And it was the chance of a lifetime. What woman got the opportunity to experience this from a man’s perspective? I had to be the only one in the world.
I released the snake and sat on the bed again, considered it for a moment then scrunched back, using my hands to shuffle back until I was fully on. I lowered my head onto the pillow catching a pleasantly feminine aroma that turned me on even more.
I took my cock in my hand, gripping it firmly, and started to pump it slowly, moaning quietly. I closed my eyes and pictured my ex boyfriend. He’d been annoying but he was gorgeous. I imagined him stripping slowly naked, fondling my cock as I did so, but the pleasure was dying. I actually felt uncomfortable and disturbed.
I thought about the flash of stimulation I’d had at the mirror and the flood of pleasure when I‘d kissed Sangeeta. Could it be that now I was a man…?
But even that casual thought brought the arousal back in full force and I swooned, my entire body relaxing into it.
I crept down to my scrotum with my other hand, teasing it with my fingers. It felt bizarre and oddly disgusting but it amped up the pleasure and I went on doing it; went on pumping, feeling the erotic glow spread out into my body but remain concentrated down there all the same.
I pictured Sangeeta’s beautiful face, her round arms, the dip of her breasts, the sound of her laugh, the tantalizing glimpse I’d had of her shiny knees.
“Oooooh God,” I groaned. “Oh fucking hell. Yeeeaah.”
The pleasure intensified. I didn’t know when it was going to end. It was so good. But I wanted more.
I visualized myself into the picture with Sangeeta, not as a woman, but as a man, as Geoff. I took her arms in my hands and locked my lips to hers. I pressed her soft body against mine, imagining the compression of my dick between our stomachs.
The arousal was getting more and more intense. I didn’t know if I could take it. It was different than I’d ever had before. I didn’t want it to stop. I wanted to go on feeling this every day for the rest of my life. I wanted to be Geoff. I wanted to be with Sangeeta for real. I wanted to be a man.
And then the explosion came and the spurt of semen shot out, but I didn’t stop. I bucked my hips, going on pumping; pumping; pumping. I slowed, tightening my grip then pressed in on the thick vein below my penis, spiking the drowsy pleasure yet again.
I slowed further, writhing with my legs, loving the sense of completeness and calm that settled over me.
I kept my eyes closed. I imagined cradling Sangeeta against me, stroking her hair, feeling so much bigger than her; looking after her.
My hands fell out onto the covers and I just breathed the pleasure in and out, enjoying it more than I ever could have as a woman.
This was the best. It was the absolute best.
And as I settled back, relaxing more and more into the bed, I drifted slowly into a deep a satisfied sleep.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Geoff and welcome to the society of Onanism. -John

    ReplyDelete