Thursday 24 October 2013

Workman: Chapter Three - Part One

Never Again
1
 
I woke up feeling really refreshed and satisfied, if a little hung-over. I opened my eyes, lying on my back and scratched my chest.
Then I sat up in alarm, seeing the big muscular body, the quilt draped over it in my sleep. I threw the covers back and gaped down at my hairy legs; the big swollen trouser snake between my legs.
“Oh shit.”
I thought about the night before, the fight I’d gotten into, the drinks afterward with Sangeeta and then the slow wank I’d had when I got home.
What had possessed me to stay in this body for so long? Why had I let myself fall asleep in it?
I wasn’t a man! I didn’t want to be one! This was a nightmare!
I sprang off the bed, snatching at the ring. It wouldn’t come off. I pulled harder. Still it wouldn’t move.
“Oh shit,” I said. “Calm down. It’s okay. It’s going to come off. Just cool it.”
I twisted it, working it up the finger. It started to move.
“Oh, thank God.”
It started to really come and as it moved, the spiking pain started to spread from my finger. I got it half way and it jerked free, popping off the end as the first flash came, blinding me.
I closed my eyes, the queer pressure building again all over my body but especially in my abdomen. The Venetian blinds in the window clattered. I heard a deep long creak stretch through the house. Through my eyelids I caught the second flicker. I groaned, plopping down on the bed, clutching my face, feeling smooth cheeks, all stubble gone. Then the third flash came  and I was myself again, gasping for breath and resting my elbows on my knees, cradling my aching head.
“Oh God,” I whispered. “Oh my God. Never again.”
I felt such relief that I was back in my body. It was really me: my smooth hairless legs, my breasts, my soft arms, my long curly hair, my squidgy, slightly rounded stomach. I was wearing the sports bra and panties again that I’d had on when I changed. The discarded jeans and shirt of my masculine alter ego were gone from the floor, along with the boots.
I got up, made sure I was really myself, then looked down at the ring in my hand.
“Never again. I’m not doing that ever.” I closed it into my fist, marched through to the bathroom and tossed it into the toilet. I grabbed the flush handle and paused.
Did I really want to do this? It had been an incredible experience. And it had been so handy having so much strength to get the work done. And it had felt so good to kiss Sangeeta; to pump my cock while fantasizing about her.
I smiled, thinking about it.
Then I grimaced in fury and pulled down on the flush.
Instantly the toilet bowl filled with churning water, followed by a deep regret in my heart at such a terrible waste. Why had I done that? Why had I thrown it away? I should have at least kept it; locked it away somewhere. But no; I’d destroyed it forever. What a total waste!
I peered down into the gurgling water as it started to settle. No. The ring was gone.
Or was it?
The ripples calmed and I caught sight of it – still in there, lying right at the bottom.
Now I didn’t know how to feel. Regret after I knew it was gone was one thing. Seeing it there in reach again after all was worse.
I reached for the flush again but stopped, looked down, reached the rest of the way.
Was this the best idea? Had it really been so bad? What had been wrong with it?
It was just… It was just that it had felt so… normal… and comfortable. I had liked it too much; and that scared me.
I pulled down on the flush, cursing when it made only an ineffectual clunk. The cistern was still empty. I slammed the lid down in a fury and washed my hands, eyeing the toilet out of the corner of my eye as the stream of water inside slowly filled it up.
Then I went back into the bedroom, leaving it as it was.

 
2
 
I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror feeling a little odd, like I was faintly surprised to see a woman looking back at me.
After being so huge the day before and when I woke up, it was just a little weird to be so sleight and weedy all of a sudden. I squeezed the soft flesh at my middle, remembering how it had felt to have hard muscle there. My breasts looked… out of place somehow. It was silly.
I took out a dress and laid it on the bed, thought better of it and removed some faun trousers and a V-necked T-shirt. I changed my underwear and put them on.
I didn’t feel like working right away. The house could wait. I needed to just be myself for a while first; be a woman. I fancied a couple of hours at my spa, swimming and relaxing in the Jacuzzi. Knowing I was going to do that I didn’t bother to do my hair or put on make-up. I tied my hair back and put on some trainers.
My handbag was on the chair where I’d left the jeans the night before. The Geoff wallet was nowhere to be seen.
I went downstairs, still feeling a little off. I wasn’t sure why exactly; just not quite comfortable, maybe even slightly anxious. I shook it off and grabbed my coat in case the weather turned. It looked sunny enough outside for now.
I got in the car and drove down to my health club spa, the Artesian Well. It was in Wilder’s Pool, right on the edge of Nockton Vale, with lovely views down the valley from the Jacuzzi. It was a long way from my price range really but I couldn’t resist a bit of luxury when it came to pampering myself.
I felt rather better by the time I got there, not quite so uncomfortable. I got changed and went through to the pool; did a few lengths. I gave up at five, slightly irritated that I was tired, and dipped into the Jacuzzi, enjoying the view. The water was warm and the churning relaxed me… normally. Today it wasn’t working its usual magic. I felt restless after a couple of minutes and started to toy with getting out.
I was distracted from doing so when two girls came and got in too, sitting across from me. I watched them get into position and start chatting then decided to stay in and try a little harder to relax, if that wasn’t a contradiction in terms. I continued to look down the valley, watching a train cross the river at the bridge down there and trundle slowly toward town. Every so often, I stole a little glance at the two girls; their chests; their shoulders; their laughing faces. One stretched her arm along the edge of the pool. She had such tiny hands and fingers.
Eventually they got out and I decided to as well. They got into the pool but I couldn’t be bothered. I watched them swimming for a while then went through to get changed feeling slightly despondent – I wasn’t sure why.
I felt more inclined to do something with my appearance so I went through my usual regime of long shower and drying my hair, putting on my face. It seemed to drag on longer than usual but by the time I finished I was glad I’d done it. I looked spectacular. It was a shame I hadn’t chosen the dress. I wished I had now.
“Ah well.” It didn’t matter. I could change when I got home if I wanted to.

5 comments:

  1. I can see Geoff peaking around the edges of Alison slowly but surely things are changing (giggle) -John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's going to happen next!?!?!?

      Emma

      Delete
    2. developing a new found appreciation for the aesthetic properties of cleavage? -John

      Delete
    3. But will she act on these strange new desires? That's the question...

      Delete
    4. she already has...she stayed in the water to watch the girls. one or two more "trips" will make her curious...

      Delete