Friday 25 October 2013

VERY Exciting News!

I've been writing since I was a child, and though I love and always will love writing transformation stories, I also enjoy writing thrillers without a transformation element.

You MAY be excited to learn that I've just started up another story site - a sister to this one - where I'll be publishing more serialised stories:


I've just started a brand new epic serial over there: an international chase thriller called Self Portrait.

I'm planning to post episodes every other day, alternating with new stories here.

It ISN'T a transformation story but it IS a fast-paced adventure filled with murder, revenge, travel, romance and a tornado or two.

SO if you like thrillers and you like my writing style then head over there and read a couple of chapters.

What's the worst that could happen...?

7 comments:

  1. I read the first post it looks interesting. -John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! I've worked on my thrillers over a much longer period so theoretically they should be more honed and tight than my transformation stories. They've been gathering dust for a while and I figured it might be nice to share them.

      Emma

      Delete
  2. Great beginning, Emma. Good to see you expanding your writing from the transformation genre. Definitely something to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Camille! It was my more mainstream thrillers that I was writing during the six year period I stopped producting transformation stories online so it's the missing peiece of the puzzle.

      Emma

      Delete
    2. Yes, I guess no matter how exciting transformation stories are, as an author you don't want to be stuck in a "ghetto", if you know what I mean. Incidentally, I sent a message to your yahoo address about a few days back and got no reply. Did you receive it?

      Delete
    3. Hi Camille,

      Yeah. I always make it a point to reply as soon as I can to comments or feedback but I've just resent my response to you in case it didn't get through the fiurst time.

      Emma

      Delete
    4. thank you, it went through this time!

      Delete