Friday 8 March 2013

Recommended Reading - What Goes Around Cums Around

Well with life continuing to get in the way (but the end hopefully in sight), here's another story that I love to read.

What Goes Around Cums Around by Raven & Snoopbone.

Now you can't go wrong with a title like that.

This is such a great story and is a delightful rendition of a personality change from tough jock to feminine air-headed girl. And this isn't too shallow a story. Some bimbo stories go a bit far toward caricature but this one stops shy of that to my mind. More than many stories, this story really comes visually to life for me and it has a long juiciness to it that just keeps on giving.

And it has a really good ending too. The ending is something some stories skimp on but this one doesn't at all.

My hat is off to both these writers.

(If I wore a hat)

(Which I don't)

No comments:

Post a Comment