Monday 4 March 2013

Recommended Reading - Tabloid Tales: All in your Mind

Well I'm afraid the demands of "real" life are stopping me get back to things that matter - though I was on my hands and knees in shorts and a sleeveless top yesterday scrubbing the floor by hand. It made me smile because it was a scene right out of Cleaner.

Anyway, my next bit of recommended reading is the rather fantastic Tabloid Tales: All in your Mind by Pyrite, available on Fictionmania.

This is one of my all-time favourite stories and one I have read dozens of times.

It concerns the rash experimentation of a scientist who trades memories with his attractive assistant and it establishes a beautiful transistion into femininity and a change in status that is a marvel to behold.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment