Thursday 21 March 2013

Recommended Reading - Call it a Weakness

For my next recommendation I would like to present a different kind of story:

Call it a Weakness by Bek D Corbin

 (available on Fictionmania)

Now this story is different for several reasons. First off, it is very long and makes a really absorbing read. Secondly it's just a really good story even outside of the sub-genre we love so much. But most importantly for me, I actually find it quite inspiring.

The main character has a lot of crap happen to her but she doesn't let it get her down and fight on regardless, making the most out of her situation and striving forward... but at the same time its a lovely exploration of becoming feminine.

I really like this story.

(I was slightly disappointed by the end but you can't have everything - and it's more a matter of personal taste rather than quality. Other readers will probably love how it concludes)

Give it a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment