Monday 14 March 2016

CLEANER II: Chapter Six - Part Four

MELISSA

She looked perfect in the dress.

Seeing her clump in; seeing the tilt and yaw of her prestigious mass on those tattered, ubiquitous low-heeled court shoes of hers: it was a magical and perfect moment that validated my own transfiguration as much as hers.

Dahlia was the nearly faultless twin of my former self just as I was the glimmering shadow of hers.

Now that she was wearing that dress; that original voluminous outfit that hadn’t even been washed since she and I had worn it, down on our knees, swabbing the floor of Summertop; it was staggering how far we had come. I could nary believe it.

I had been masturbating steadily about our exchange of fat cells for months now and as expected, here and now, the stimulation of my sex organs crackled into action. This was almost the culmination now of everything I'd strived for; all my gentle prods of manipulation. It was empowering as nothing else in my life had ever been. I had total control over this woman. Just look at what I had accomplished from the raw material of her strange fantasy. It had turned into a body-altering obsession for both of us. I couldn’t have planned it better. I couldn’t have wished for a more complete interchange of our shapes and roles.

Surely there was nothing left now of the spoiled rich woman who had been my boss once upon a time. In her trembling lips and contracting brow there was only capitulation and subservience. She knew she was no longer my equal in any way. She knew exactly who the fat cleaner was and who the wealthy model.

My smugness was like a heated blanket around me; the light-headedness of being nicely tipsy. I was comfortable and confident to look at her bulging form that it was all going to work. I knew it would now. The momentum was too great to divert its thrust now. Look at her, eyes closed in contemplation of her new reality. She no longer had the strength of will or sufficient self-image to stand up to me if she ever had. I was the dominant one, she the submissive. It couldn’t go wrong.

But when Dahlia opened her eyes and looked at me, shifting her corpulent mass to face me, that confidence faltered in me. Its volume drained a little.

There was a calmness in those eyes that I hadn’t seen since... ever; a determination that didn’t suit the glasses or bulging face; that didn’t look right under the thick fringe of dowdy hair.

I frowned, standing more upright, the clench of my folded arms loosening but not falling open.

Suddenly I knew what was coming and a desperation burst into the light to stop it, somehow. I wanted to beat her to it; to say some collection of words that would belay what I knew she was about to say. Once she had said it, everything would be weakened. The path ahead that seemed clear of obstructions would abruptly become cluttered instead. But I could think of nothing to say to block it. The fact of its imminence had destabilised all the self-assuredness I had gathered since this began. Under that steady gaze I was cast back into the role of servant. I couldn’t cling on to the esteemed sense of self I had managed to construct to replace it.

I was out of time.

“Melissa...” she said, and that single word was enough to shatter what resolve I had left – to make me feel as though it were hopeless. Identifying me as my former self seemed like an irreversible revelation of the frightened fat woman hiding deep inside this athletic and attractive body. My eyes went wide with dismay.

“It’s amazing what we’ve accomplished together,” she said. “Look how much I look like you used to. It’s like a real magical transformation happened.” She gave a sad smile. “But I think it’s gone its limit now. We’ve achieved what we set out to do and it needs to end before it goes too far.”

I said nothing. I just stared at her.

Seeing my reaction she gave a self-conscious chuckle. “If we don’t stop now then I’m afraid we never will. I’ll go on getting fatter and fatter and in the end I’ll forget I ever was Dahlia Western. I’ll lose myself completely in who I have become.”

She chuckled again as though expecting me to join her but I couldn’t muster the required civil response. The rug had been pulled from under my feet and I was tipping backwards, losing all equilibrium. The confident Dahlia persona I had constructed was gone as if it had never been. Its strength was no longer mine. In this slender form with its sculpted hair, toned muscles, and perfect skin; behind the contact lenses that gave the illusion of hawklike vision; I was just Melissa again; the cleaner. I had no power or influence. Any gain I had made was an illusion. The achievements so far hadn’t been mine; they had been Dahlia’s: only the result of her fixation; the force of her will. I had been a fool to believe otherwise.

Behind her bulbous glasses and round face she was Dahlia. She was the strong one who had made this happen.

“I can see you’re disappointed,” she said. “I know it’s going to be hard for you to give all this up and go back to your old life. But... you’ve had these months here in Greece. You’ve stayed in the best suite the hotel had. You’ve had the benefit of the food and the pool and the gym. You’ve lost so much weight you look wonderful. I can only hope that all that is sufficient to take the sting away of swapping back.”

My shoulders drooped. I was wilting.

“And it doesn’t have to end this instant,” said Dahlia. “I’ve only just reached my target weight. It’s only now that I’ve really become... become you.” She paused and something passed behind her gaze that might have been doubt. “I’d like to stay this way for a little while to really get the most of it; to enjoy actually being you now that I’ve got this far.”

She stopped speaking and I absorbed what she was saying. It seemed like some kind of thought process was going on for her too, as though she was making decisions as she went. I could see the temptation in her to stay this way that I’d seen before and suddenly that doubt of mine was the thing to falter. Abruptly it seemed as though hope still existed, even if it was frail.

“Maybe... maybe two more weeks would be good to really enjoy the end goal; live out a few more days in our new roles. Would that be better?”

I said nothing, my thoughts picking up the pace.

“But we would still need to swap back. There’s no doubt about that. After the fortnight we would become ourselves again. I’d become Dahlia. You’d become Melissa.”

She looked down at her bulging body in that dress and hesitated. She blushed, looking back up at me, and giggled. “I guess it will take me a while to regain my figure.”

At last I gave her a wry smile with the side of my mouth. I tried to keep the bitterness out of it but I didn’t succeed completely.

“Maybe... Perhaps I’ll stay on here for a while when you go back to England; try to get most of the way back to how I was before I go home too; stop wearing these glasses; get my hair back how it is meant to be.”

There was another trace of wistful doubt in her expression. I saw my opportunity but I didn’t snatch it. I stood looking at her, wondering if it was even possible to come back from this.

Any second now she was going to start talking again and each word would carry us further and further away from the alternative reality where I got to be a gorgeous, rich model for the rest of my life. I had to jump in. But I couldn’t.

Dahlia inhaled, her eyes clouding for a second as she gathered her thoughts.

“Or...” I said.

She exhaled and looked at me, startled.

I gazed back at her, no traction on where that sentence was intended to go. What little confidence I had was like a trembling branch but I had no choice. If I didn’t speak up now then it was all over.

“Or we could take a different route,” I said.

Dahlia cocked her head to the side in query. She waited a moment before saying, “What do you mean?”

“Just... Just that I have a counter-suggestion,” I replied.

Dahlia’s lips parted slightly.

I felt like I was standing at the edge of the world, the yawning gulfs of space below me.

“What kind of counter-suggestion?” she asked.





34 comments:

  1. Oh, no! you clever , clever FIEND. we have the rug pulled out from under us just like 'POOR' M! Just as M thought it was 'in the beg' that she was the dominate one forever that naughty D tells her that its over & then M sees a chance & says "Or we we could take a different route, I have a counter suggestion,"What kind of counter sugesstion?" asked the ever foolish D.i
    I can't believe we have to wait longer for the climax! Oh, the pain, oh the pain! The agony!

    Serious, thanks for a new chapter so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot longer before we reach the actual climax. I plan to torture you for some time to come!

      Delete
    2. I believe the technical term is "delayed gratification". well done

      Delete
    3. LOUD SCREAING CROSSING THE ATLANTIC. NOOOO! A lot LONGER No, No!, tell me youre joking. Evil spelled backwards is LIVE.
      SHAME!

      Delete
    4. Surely the longer it goes on for the better...? And the book version will be longer still with extra chapters added in the middle.

      Delete
    5. Better for whom?
      COntinue to get better, FIEND!
      See I'm returning good for evil

      Delete
    6. That's not tosay that that I'm not looking forward to the completed bood, because I am. Also, I am loking forward to some chaters you've hinted at, for example male up & modeling lessons, including lighting etc. Have you decided if M is goingto make d give them to her or hire someone?

      Delete
    7. The book should be a much more satisfying read...

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic episode!!!

    Dahlia has opened a door that I think Melissa intends to stampede through. The idea of Dahlia staying in Greece to mostly regain her former self is Melissa's brass ring. Dahlia wants them to enjoy the fruits of their accomplishment. What better way for Melissa to enjoy it than to return to England as Dahlia Western and live her life while the real Dahlia works on shedding pounds thousands of miles away.
    I think Melissa can persuade Dahlia to do just that. For Dahlia to even ask what the counter-suggestion is shows that she might be open to it. She doesn't seem enthusiastic about returning to her life.

    By the time Dahlia gets back to England, Melissa will have taken over her life completely. (Evil Laugh)

    Thank you for another wonderful episode!!!!

    --Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thin k M is going to propose plastic suergy. To go the whole 9 yards. BUt we'll see. M certainly can not take o ver D;s life in England without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, but, surgery takes recovery time, which M doesn't have. It's come down to the wire. Melissa can step into Dahlia's life and simply say she's had work done to explain the slight differences, a seed she's already planted with Tommy.
      That doesn't mean that she won't suggest Dahlia have surgery so even if she does lose weight, she won't look like Dahlia anymore.

      Melissa may go back to England by way of Thailand after having surgery. Emma has surprised us many times!

      We must wait to see what Ms. Finn has in store for us! :)

      --Robert

      Delete
    2. Hmmm. Anyone know how long facial re-constructive surgery would take to recover from?

      Delete
    3. depends on how skilled the surgeon and how extensive the procedure, but at least six weeks and probably not more than three months. depending on infection, age, general health etc.

      Delete
    4. My wife is to medicine. It might take as little as 2 weeks.

      Delete
  4. PLOT TWIST!! We start getting used to Melissa's dominance and you remind us that it was all Dahlia's idea to start out with. the blending of wills as well as Identity is enough to keep one endlessly guessing. two thumbs up (apologies to the estates of Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m surprised and a little bit torn by the latest plot twist.
    If M plans to go back to England alone to take over Dahlia`s life....how could she be sure of maintaining it when the real D follows some weeks later? D would be no longer under M`s influence if she really chooses to stay in Greece for some more weeks. Wouldn`t D find a way to get access to her money even if M tried to prevent that from happening?
    Also... D could use these weeks to start loosing some of her pounds and regain at least some more bits of her former self confidence before returning home. Melissa wouldn`t know about any of this... A risky game... And...without surgery D would still look and sound a helluva lot like her former self...admittedly in a very bloated form.

    Hmmmm...plot problems on our doorstep? If so, I`m sure Emma will be taking care of them...

    In the meantime I`m enjoying the ride.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ye of little faith...

      (Looks mysterious)

      Delete
    2. the key to getting someone to do what you want is to make them think it was their idea

      Delete
    3. That's how I got you to read my stories.

      (Grins)

      Delete
  6. Very well done.I can't wait for the next episode. I can think of many ways that Melissa can cement her identity as Dalia Western she has been living under that name for months people at the hotel know her by that name just as the others at the other hotel know the real Dalia as Melissa . Does the real Melissa have all of Dalias paperwork and passport . These things could cause the real Dalia problems when it comes to trying to prove her real identity.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There could be a battle ahead...

      Delete
    2. A dream would come true...
      Finally...the battle of wills I had always hoped for...???

      Marc

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery Emma:)

    ...Dhalia you can't be completely successful... until you can pass for Melissa back in UK!! To do this you'll need to one of two things:
    a) get some facial surgery so your face is closer to my old face
    b) gain some more weight so the additional facial fat will explain why you look a little different, of course you look different your an ever fatter Melissa than before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a challenge to pull it off if it ever gets that far. But then why would people challenge her if she is confident enough about it? The original Dahlia had become a recluse. Maybe it wouldn't take that much convincing at all...

      Delete
    2. I like that argument. If Melissa can convince Dahlia that she hasn't achieved her goal until the try each others lives in the UK, Dahlia might go for it. She still feels 'safe' beneath the rolls of lard.

      If Melissa is confident that she IS Dahlia Western, I'm sure she can pull it off, but, will Dahlia give up control? I think Dahlia's control shakes Melissa's confidence a bit.

      --Robert

      Delete
  8. I think I've discovered Emma;s nefaricous & evil Plan! In our reading of the the first TWO parts of cleaner we've forgot PART 3 I thin k Emma is planning to dove tail part 2 into the first part of the orginal Cleaner story. Where D still thinks she has control even after having surgery to look like each other! She thinks inthe bginningof the first cleaner that M is beingpaid to do this& she is willing to swap back later. In the orignal Cleaner, D loves seeing everyone fooled, seeing M being her so well thinking what a great plan, M's now dealing ith all the presaure & silliness of her Career, maybe now even gtting a sexual charge over being mistreated by her friends Katherine & even seeing Tommy fooled into having an affair with the Faux D! She loves being a sevnat in her own mansion, likes seeing M pretend to be her, going to her coming back party, then the new D threatens her with not changing back if she says anything, then she sees M laughing triumphantly in the limo as she leaves, Then she meets M's hudnad who's not the kind hearted supoorting man M said he was, complaing to M only backs the new D. laugh. If this is Emma's pplan, VERY INTERTESTING. I just hope she doesn't follow the orignal too closely, for example M destroyig her new life by giving a cab driver a BJ & - well I think she can do better. Of course I may be wrong! BUt I think my theory fits - why else would D suddenly gain so much confidence & control back so quickly as she had been so downtroded earlier.
    My hopes for part 3 is that it will be different from the original story in that M succeeds in stealing D's wonderful life & keeps it with only a few problems.
    The new Malissa life can go several ways.
    Like in the original where she comes to think she is Melissa!! & the real M is & alwways has been D! Becuase now way would the real D have done such a crazy thing & submit to a disgusting brute like like RObert, the husband. Maybe even at one point say to 'Delhai' how she envies her I would love to swap placeswith her, but such a fantasy could never happen. How the former M would gloat!
    Anpther one is a complete change in that she fights back & uses DNA to prove who she really is.
    Another that she gives up the new D has been her too successfully & now & she would be too hulikated to reveal the truth & that she derseves what has happened to her! So what evil hurts in the heart of this story. Only EMMA knows, wild laughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful chapter. The logic of the story is that deep down D is in love with M, D want to serve M and so logically she must literally become M's actual servant back home after the surgery. That way D has the pleasure of serving her love and D the pleasure of being served. This is a saphic sado-masochistic story.
    FinFann

    ReplyDelete