Wednesday 6 November 2013

Exciting News of Things to Come!

My writing's spewing out of me at the moment like nobody's business so there are a lot of different things coming up that I thought I'd let you know about.

1) the WOMB room 

On the 13th of this month, my third novel is going to be released on Amazon. It shares many of the same traits as my transformation stories and also happens to be a nice psychological mystery thriller about memory loss and murder. I'm just finishing it off now.

Here's the cover art.


2) Lady Ann's Holiday 

I've finished writing this now (though it'll take another few weeks to release all the episodes as Ann and Burt race toward their final confrontation).

Ever since last January when I started posting it online I've also been working behind the scenes, making corrections in the manuscript, adding new scenes and expanding the existing ones. This master version is now quite different from the the original online version and rather improved. Some of the plot holes have been filled in and there's a lot more detail, especially near the beginning of the story surrounding the change and its aftermath. I've also expanded the "naughty" scenes throughout, hopefully making it generally a meatier read.

I'm going to be publishing this even more extended version of Lady Ann on Amazon on January 13th, so if you've been thinking of rereading the story from the beginning or jumping in for the first time now, it may be worth holding off until then.

It may amuse you to hear that it's almost 700 pages of juicy transformational goodness long!

3) Dark Tales of Nockton Vale - Volume 1

I'm releasing my novel The Slick Grey Thing on March 13th but two months later, I'm going to put out a compilation of shorter transformation stories as an omnibus.

You may have noticed that because I have suddenly got VERY serious about my writing, I'm putting a lot more thought into the setting and continuity of my stories. I'm going to be releasing a whole bunch of stories in one volume - some old and some brand new. The older ones are going to be overhauled to fit in with the greater milieu of Nockton Vale and the sinister force dwelling in the ravine above the town. I'll also clean them up and, in some cases, expand them. Several of my older stories ended a little bit unresolved. I'll be making sure they end properly this time and getting rid of all those pesky typos!

I'll also be writing some new shorter stories to go in there, during which we'll almost certainly be taking a dip into the seedy underbelly of good old Barton, which is never a bad thing.



So it's an exciting time (for me at least)! Keep your eyes peeled for the WOMB room in a week's time. I've had very good feedback from my test readers so hopefully you'll enjoy it.

And meanwhile, we've got more Workman tomorrow and more Lady Ann on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment