Sunday 17 November 2013

Best Review Yet

Well I had to share this...

(Looks excited)

I got some feedback on my latest novel, The Womb Room, from a lady I don't know.

She said she liked it so much that she read the entire book in one sitting!!!

This is great to hear. I felt it was a good book but I didn't know how it would be receieved by others. It's lovely to get such enthusiastic praise - especially from someone who definitely isn't biased toward me in any way!


http://www.amazon.co.uk/WOMB-room-Emma-Finn-ebook/dp/B00GKS7IZG/ref=la_B00GHRK2MG_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384435226&sr=1-2
 

3 comments:

  1. congratulations thats awesome -John

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, my congratulations! It does seem like the kind of book you can't put down until you know who's the killer-)

    ReplyDelete