Wednesday 12 June 2013

Golden Gloom - RICH - Finale!


Conclusion


25


Ricky



Confusion drifted across Charles’s features and I felt a deepening chill in my chest that it was too late; that Jane really thought she was this man now and she was too far gone to ever be reached again.

The handcuffs had been on me when I changed back and I’d been hoping they’d vanish with my male clothes, but they hadn’t. Without chance to do anything about it I’d done my best to cover them over after I threw the chair through the window but now I could see that if I was lucky I’d be able to slip them off. I narrowed my slim womanly hands as much as I could and pulled, careful not to make them any tighter. Like bangles, they slipped off first one hand then the other.

“Barbara, what’s going on? Why were you wearing those?”

I got to my feet. The bathrobe was on me again now but it had fallen loose. I tied up the belt, closing it around my dangling breasts, straightening the lower part that covered my upper thighs. I felt exposed and embarrassed, hot and frustrated… and very tired.

“Charles,” I said. “I need you to listen to me for a few minutes.”

“What about? What happened in here? Did that criminal put those on you somehow?”

“Just sit down and listen.”

Charles sighed, disliking not being the one in control and sat on the end of the bed. It was a warm day and the window being broken made little difference to our comfort. If anything it gave a light and refreshing breeze. I paced for a moment, rubbing a vertical line on my forehead above my nose, feeling a migraine coming. Charles watched me until I stopped and put my hands on my hips.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

He looked surprised by the question. “Of course I do darling. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Good. Then believe me when I tell you that the man you were just chasing… that was me.”

Charles frowned. But said nothing.

“And you aren’t really a man. You’re a woman named Jane.”

“Jane.” He was shaking his head. “That’s what the man was shouting.”

“That was me, trying to get through to you. We came here together an hour ago, me as a man, you as a woman. We broke in and you cast a… magic spell.”

“A spell?” He was openly making fun of me now, a curl of mockery on his lips. .

“Yes, a spell. Look, it doesn’t matter. It changed us so we turned into the people who live here but our minds started to change too.”

“Changed us.”

“Yes.”

“Changed our sex; made us look like – like I do now?”

“Like I do; yes.”

“Alright… And what about the real owners? Where are they?”

“I don’t know – on holiday.”

“So they’re coming back.”

“I… suppose. I don’t know. Maybe the magic… Maybe it’s done something to them too.”

There was silence for a minute then Charles spoke very quietly. “I don’t know what brought this on Barbara but perhaps you just need to pop back and talk to your therapist for a few more sessions. Maybe that would help you.”

“I’m not crazy! Jane, I wish you’d…” I went to the window and looked out, my arms folded, feeling pent up and frustrated. At a total loss. “I don’t want to lose you.”

He came up behind me, his strong arms encircling my waist and his voice became tender. “You aren’t going to. I’m right here. I’ll never leave you.” All I wanted to do was turn into his embrace and let him comfort me; let myself go.

But instead I whirled round, breaking free of his reassuring hold and jabbed him in the chest with my fingertips. “You listen to me you stupid man! Listen! You are Jane! You’re a woman! You’re my girlfriend! Think! For God’s sake! Think! You’re Jane!”

Charles staggered back bewildered as I pushed him forward until he reached the wall and then I put my face in my hands and wept. “It’s useless! Useless! I’ve already lost you! You’ve gone!”

I cried and cried, feeling the hopelessness of it, then his big hand closed on my shoulder again and in the tenderest voice he said, “Ricky?”

I lifted my tearstained eyes, my shaking hands still covering most of my face and he was smiling warmly at me. “Jane?”

He nodded. “I remember. I remember all of it.”

“Oh thank God!” I pressed my face to his broad chest, clinging on to him as he enfolded me in his long arms. “Thank God,” I whimpered. “Thank God… Then we can change back.”

He gently pulled me away and looked down endearingly into my eyes. “No Ricky,” he said. “I don’t think we should.”



26


Ricky



“What did you say?”

He held my by the tops of his arms, just smiling at me with nothing but love. “We should stay as we are, in these bodies.”

“No!” I pulled away. “What are you talking about? Why?”

“Because… we’re happier like this. I certainly am. I’ve got my life together; I’m wealthy and secure in a way I never would be as Jane. I feel confident and strong. I love getting respect. I have an important job that really makes a difference… I’m not a criminal anymore.”

“But… But you’re a man!”

He laughed. “I know. And I love it. I feel much better like this; comfortable, in a way I never have before.”

“And what about me? I don’t want to be a woman!”

He shook his head. “Ricky doesn’t want to be a woman. Barbara does. Barbara loves it. She loves her feminine things: chatting with friends, her hobbies, swimming in the pool, buying new clothes and shoes.”

I turned my back on him.

“Tell me I’m wrong,” he said. “When you lost yourself to being Barbara. You were happy, weren’t you?”

I mumbled something inaudible.

“Ricky?”

“I said ‘yes,’ okay? So what? I was happy being a woman. Big deal! My mind was… affected at the time.” I was starting to cry again. “I just want it to go back to the way it was.”

“Running from the police? Wasting your money on drugs? Being destitute half the time, no matter how much we stole?”

“It wasn’t like that.”

“How did you feel when you changed back into a woman? When the cravings disappeared?”

I said nothing, staring out the window, refusing to answer, but he hit the nail right on the head with a single word.

“Relieved?”

I hung my head. “Yes.”

“We have to stay like this,” he said. “It’s the only sensible choice.”

Tears were running down my cheeks. “I know,” I said, my heart breaking. “But I don’t want to. I can’t.”

He took me in his arms again and I sobbed against his chest, my shoulders shaking as he stroked my head. It felt so good to be wrapped up in his strong arms, to feel protected and looked after.  I wanted it to go on forever.

“I love you,” he said.

I lifted my head and looked up at him. “I love you too. I love you so much.”

He lowered his face to mine and kissed me. My eyes closed and the most pleasant warmth spread through my body that I’d ever felt. It swallowed me up in it as I lost myself, longing for it to continue as he gripped my shoulders, lifting me into it.

When we finally broke the kiss I whispered the name, “Charles,” and he moved me across to the bed, untying the belt on my bathrobe and letting it fall open to reveal my breasts and my round tummy. He kissed my neck, kneading my breasts and I let out a quivering sigh of anticipation and lust. He slipped the bathrobe off my shoulders, leaving me naked and vulnerable and then pushed me gently down onto the bed, grinning as he slowly removed his clothes.

I moved further up the bed, propping myself on my elbows as he got down to his shirt and underpants, enjoying the show, feeling aroused by the sight of my naked female body and needing him to take me as soon as possible.

He opened his shirt to expose his broad hairy chest, his stocky torso, and I couldn’t help but smile. I wanted him so much. I still knew who I was and could tell that he did too but it didn’t matter. I just had this insatiable desire and that was all that mattered. He dropped the shirt then slipped out of his underpants and I gasped in pleasure and desire for his gigantic cock. Involuntarily I parted my legs, running my hands up my silky thighs and across my stomach; my breasts.

He clambered onto the bed, until he was above me and started to chew my nipples, roughly stroking my sides and my round arms, kissing my lips and thrusting his big rough tongue into my mouth.

“Oh Jane,” I breathed.

“Call me Charles,” he replied, winking.

I bit my lip. “And call me Barbara.”

“Barbara… my wife. My pretty darling.”

I swooned and at that moment he pushed his penis into me and I spread my legs even wider, up and around his waist, stoking the curly hair on his broad chest. “Oh Charles,” I said. “That’s it. That’s so good!”



27


Jane



I pushed my penis gently into her cleft, holding myself up by my arms, loving the concentrated feeling that seemed to seep out into the rest of my body like a warm glowing mist. This was my finest moment somehow, the concentration of every desire and need I’d ever possessed in my life, everything focused down to the simple need to take this woman.

My woman.

Making love as a girl had been nothing compared to this driving passion, this manly control, to feel as though she were subjugating herself before me. I loved being a man. I loved being Charles. Hearing her say that name; saying hers; it made the lust rise to a needle point of concentration.

I wanted this woman and I wanted this house. I wanted the respect and the security. I wanted this life. God help me, I wanted to be Charles with all my heart. And it didn’t matter that I would be losing years of my lifespan. My life as Jane had been going nowhere but down. I would have been dead or in prison within a year. This way I was going to be happy for the rest of my life.

“Let yourself go,” I said. “Let yourself be Barbara.”

“No. I can’t.” She tensed, eyes becoming wide with fear but I went on pumping, went on kissing her, covering her mouth and her chest with rough manly kisses.

“You can,” I whispered. “You have to.”

She moaned in pleasure, gripping my arms. “Ooooah God. Charles. That feels so good. I need you. I need you so much.”

“And I need you darling. I need you to come with me. As I let myself go.”

“Oh Jane, I don’t want to.”

I continued to pump, whispering, “Jane is gone my love. Let Ricky go too. I’m just Charles now and I always will be.”

I increased the tempo, loving the continuing spread of pleasure throughout my body, the building tension in my legs. She looked so pretty looking up at me: my darling wife, my beautiful Barbara – still as lovely as the day we were married, the day I pledged my life to her. I saw our life spreading away ahead of us and knew that I’d always be content as long as I had her with me, my partner as she’d always been since the day we met.

The feeling was growing more and more intense and then suddenly it went to a pinpoint, concentrating everything into my cock as I rammed over and over and over again into her, crying out in intense pleasure, loving my wife and loving this life of mine.

Feeling as happy and turned on as I’d ever been.



28


Ricky



Charles fell against me, groaning with pleasure as the orgasm subsided. And it was Charles now, only Charles, I could see that in his eyes. Jane wasn’t gone as such but she had let herself become him, physically and mentally. She was a man now through and through.

And she was right to do it; I knew that.

I had felt nothing but relief and comfort when I’d changed back into Barbara, escaping from the life of a drug addict being chased by the police.

I thought back to the time I’d spent in the pool and chatting to… to my friend Flo and smiled to myself, knowing that I was happy when I was Barbara in a way I’d never been and never would be as Ricky.

Charles settled in beside me, pulling the covers up over us both, resting his head against mine and his arm across my chest. It felt warm and lovely, not strange or uncomfortable in the least, and I realized that I was thinking like a woman now, even if I hadn’t yet forgotten who I was. And it was nice. I felt really truly happy. I liked who I was and I loved…

I loved my husband.

I closed my eyes, willing myself to let go, to fall into it, but suddenly opened them again, worried, thinking what about the real owners? What would happen with them? Would they come back? Or would the magic really reach out and change them too?

I didn’t know. But that was a story for another day. I was too happy now to worry about anything and my intuition told me we’d never see them again.

Of that I was certain.

I closed my eyes again and this time I really did let myself drift, telling myself it was time to surrender now, to give up fighting what I knew in my heart was right.

Charles was quietly snoring. I stroked his back like I always did, shifting him slightly, and he went quiet, dozing lightly. I smiled, thinking what a wonderful husband he was. Flo had been right: he was a man to be proud of. And I did feel proud.

I snuggled up against him and he murmured something sleepily, enclosing me in his powerful embrace.

My Charles. My wonderful wonderful man.

And I fell gently asleep beside him, wrapped up in his arms.

7 comments:

  1. Emma,
    Very good, well written, I feel a sequel coming on, what happened to the other too? is there a balance?
    BillA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. There is indeed a sequel in the works where we'll be seeing what becomes of the original Charles and Barbara. I haven't quite decided yet what will become of them but I'm eager to get started.

      The ideas are starting to come...

      Emma

      Delete
  2. kind of off topic, but it reminds me of one of my favorite older stories -John
    http://eu.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/Magic-ScFi/unisex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a good way?

      Feedback! Feedback!

      I've already started the sequel by the way.


      Emma

      Delete
    2. sorry should have been more specific. yes in a good way. both feature "married" couples who have a new dynamic that gets confused between who they were and who they are. -john

      Delete
  3. Just loved it Emma .Cant wait to read the sequel

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rob! That's what keeps me writing!

      Emma

      Delete