Thursday 11 April 2013

Recommended Reading - Ballernina Makeover

Well after a break I am back with another recommended story:


This is a story that I have read many times and remains a firm favourite. It's actually the second part of a series of stories (though I'm promoting this one as it's my favourite - it's stand-alone to some extent). The first part can be found here.

It's the story of a husband and wife who trade lives to get an advantage in a business deal (which is a fairly rare device). As time goes on the effect of being in the other spouse's body starts to have an impact on their personalities though and there's a delightful exploration of gender roles as the story unfolds.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Damned Fictionmania is down :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when that happens!

      But it's back up now!


      Emma

      Delete