Friday 14 August 2015

HOUSE SWAP: Out Now!

My latest transformation story is out now on Amazon and Smashwords!


House Swap! 


It's a juicy transformation story with four different changes, exploring age regression and gender change, and personality alterations, as the characters find themselves becoming progressively lower class.



What Does it Say on the Back of the Book? 

“LIKE SINKING INTO QUICKSAND, THIS NOVEL IS DELIGHTFULLY INESCAPABLE.”

Four friends discover that the house swap holiday they thought they booked in the beautiful seaside town of Barton-on-Sea is actually in an entirely different place, also named Barton; a seedy, corrupt slum filled with dark and crooked inhabitants.

They decide to stay one night to try it out but one night is more than enough to begin their grisly transformations, as each of the friends changes into one of the people who live there.

This isn’t the end as they find their minds shifting too, to match their new identities. It becomes a race against time as the four friends struggle to reverse the changes that have occurred before it’s too late. Before they lose themselves completely.

Something strange is going on in Barton but the more they investigate the closer they come to realising that the secret of their dark transformations may be too big for them to conquer.

There may be no way back.

“A REALLY UNEXPECTED ENDING”

How Much Does it Cost? 

The book can be purchased for the princely sum of $2.99. That's about £1.99.

It's a big old book so that's a real bargain!

Where Can You get It? 

The book is available as a kindle book from Amazon. If you don't have a Kindle you can download the Kindle app to your phone, tablet or computer.

It's also available in vertually every electronic format from Smashwords.




14 comments:

  1. $2.99? but I saw it's $4.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Where? I just checked and for some reason Amazon have marked it up to $3.10 but it's still $2.99 on Smashwords.

      Delete
    2. On Amazon.com ,maybe it is because I live the different country

      Delete
  2. got it today
    rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Email me what you think.

      Delete
    2. will do. I think I owe you a few reviews

      Rob

      Delete
    3. Reviews are always welcome.

      (Especially if they're good ones!)

      Delete
  3. Got it today :)

    Gender change and age regression, my favorite :). I think I bought all your novel on transformation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Happy to oblige. Let me know what you think.

      Delete
    2. great book !

      All the component I like from book in one Book.

      I love how the girl turn into a stupid bully and how each character influence the other :)

      Delete
    3. Oh good. I like that bully element too. Thanks for mentioning what you liked.

      Leave a review!!!

      Delete
  4. Bought it from Smashwords (I like having it as a .pdf) and I'm over half way through already and enjoying it. Will the transformed quartet solve the mystery of the Barton life changes? I somehow suspect not -at least not without a few more Emma surprises.

    Recommended! I don't know how Ms Finn is so productive but she certainly is. Her fingers must fly.

    Robyn H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! Email me to tell me what you thought when you finish.

      I can't help working so hard on writing. I just love it so much. It's weird. My mind is always looking for the next project. My secret is I work on multiple things at once. I have about four or five books in the works at the moment.

      Delete