Friday 17 June 2016

The Return of Lady Ann!

What with my illness and everything, for the first time since this website started I've been neglecting the release of my longest standing serial that follows the adventures of Lady Ann and her extended cast of Edwardian body swappers.

This is going to change in the near future as I'll be restarting the serial this Sunday.

I know that will disappoint die-hard Cleaner fans who are desperate to get their next fix but it's very important to me to continue both stories and I also don't want to disappoint the Lady Ann fans. I'll be going back to alternating Lady Ann and Cleaner episodes every three days.

The good news is that I will then have the head-space to finish working on the GREATLY extended final draft of CLeaner II so that I can release the complete book sooner rather than later. That will mean I'll then be able to get back to work on writing the next New You book too so it should be better all round.

If you haven't been following the Griply Valley Saga then now's the perfect time to jump in. So far I've released two books, Lady Ann's Holiday and Lady Ann's Folly. These are magical transformation bodyswap stories set in Edwardian England inspired by a short story released by one of my favourite writers (Eric) on Fictionmania many years ago.

You can click on the pictures below to grab them on Amazon if you want to catch up.



















The third book in the series is just starting off. I'll probably republish the first few episodes so we can all get up to speed and then proceed from there with more bodyswapping hijinks to come.

If you have been following the story so far then you'll know that the magical pendant has caused an increasingly complex series of bodyswaps in the Neville family and beyond but that's just the tip of the iceberg on what is to come. In the next books things are going to get even more complicated as our heroes struggle to keep track of who they are and get swept up in the characters of who've they've become.

It's going to be a wild ride so get ready to enjoy that. 

4 comments:

  1. Its a wild & wonderful saga. Clearner is an intense 'nightmare envolving 2 nerotic women. Lady Lady is like War and Peace. I hope & wonder if you will involve any of the characters in body swaps, like the Faux Lady anna's ( Mavis)husband to be or hopefully her delightful mother in Law, maybe she will swap with the current Ann? LOL
    Thanks again for the complent. Again I am amazed that may little tale has generated so much enthusiasm & imaginative, excellent writing/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really captured my imagination - mainly because of the historical setting, male to female change, vocal change and the choice of Ann to change leading to her being trapped.

      Delete