Monday 26 October 2015

The Ongoing Adventures of Emma Finn

Well I'm very sorry that I haven't been posting for a while and I'm afraid it's going to be a while longer before I'm back regularly. 

I had an unexpected transformation of my own from a healthy person to a sick person, having to go into hospital for emergency surgery. I'm still there now but I'm starting to feel a whole lot better. It isn't too distant: the time when I can post again. 

Any major surgery can be dicey on survivability so with death staring me in the face I took steps to ensure that if something does happen to me then you guys won't be left hanging. Instructions have been left so that you'll get to read at least the outlines for Cleaner and Lady Ann if I do pop my clogs. Though it's looking like I'll be fine... for now at least. 

Still... not something we have to worry about anymore. 

Now... I've had a lot of time to think and it's made me question some of my writing goals. I may make a few changes in future but nothing too drastic as far as you're concerned. 

I still plan to go on with Cleaner and Lady Ann. I'll get back onto them as soon as I can. Might be another week. 

Mainly I think I'd like to give a bit more time to my non-transformation novels rather than just producing transfo-ones. There are several good ones I'm partly through and I'd love to do a Lynch Heinouson sequel. 

That doesn't mean I won't go on releasing more transformation books. I might just do it every other book or so. We'll see. 


Thank you so much for all the support you've given over the years and lately. As you may have heard me say, my writing, and the feedback I get back from you guys is one of the best things in my life and one of the only things that only ever makes me happy. 

12 comments:

  1. No reason why you can't write whilst you're in hospital, just kidding, I hope that the surgery went well and that you will be fit and well and home with your family as soon as possible. Take care, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. well some teriffic news to start the week! Please continue to get better! Good to hear that you are on the mend & its so damn thoughtful of you to think of your admirers to have made arrangements 'just in case'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please concentrate on your re-transformation into a healthy person before starting to worry about catching up with your ongoing stories...

    We need you well and healthy ... ;-)

    marc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to hear that you are on the mend, albeit slower than I'm sure you would like, but concentrate on your full recovery. We'll be ready when you are and not before.

    very best wishes

    Robyn H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Now you need to rest and regain your strength maybe catch up on some reading relax and recharge we will be waiting for you when you are ready to start posting

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear you are on the road to recovery!! We Finn fans are a patient lot, well, I am anyway, so rest and get well. The continued writing will come soon enough! :)

    --Robert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Emma, please get better soon! Very glad to hear you are recovering. I was getting worried seeing no updates day after day. Thank you for sending a note to your devoted readers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-( Poor girl. Get well soon - Mike W

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get better soon and as has been said take your time getting back to writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hospitals are depressing even when they're nice and the mess is good. Don't get too down. Wonderful news that you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't take this the wrong way, but I hope its a very long time before we get to see the outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emma,

    From your other post I'm guessing you came through surgery and are doing better! Thank goodness. As much as I love your writing, it can wait, your health and happiness comes first!

    Wishing you all the best!
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete