Monday 16 February 2015

A NEW YOU: VOLUME 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!

It's out!

Volume 2 of A New You! 


What Does it Say on the Back? 


"GENIUS! GENIUS! GENIUS! I loved it!"

In the pretty vale of Nockton, sinister forces are at work that can strip you of your very identity and press you into a new one. All it can take to summon the dark power of the Golden Gloom is a careless wish. Sometimes not even that.

Six dark tales of transformation follow the stories of five women and one man as they are changed beyond recognition. Journey with them as they are thrust into new lives that are both chilling and at the same time strangely tantalising.

Enter Nockton Vale once more but know that you will never leave unchanged.

"CAPTIVATING"


How Much Does it Cost?

You can get the book on Amazon as a Kindle download which can be read on a Kindle, on a smart phone Kindle app or on a PC if you don't have either of those.


It goes for £1.99 or $3.03. Don't ask me why the American price is so weird. I typed in $2.99.



18 comments:

  1. What I loved about this was the different keys to the transformations in each. Managed to get through it all in one day, I was enjoying it that much :-) Oh! and congratulations on the terrific news! :-) - MikeW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike! I'm glad you liked it. Short stories are a whole different thing from novels and can be enjoyable in an entirely different way.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations from me too on your news at the end. You think it won't slow you down (much) but, in the scale of transformations, it.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh. Well, we'll see. I'm hoping to build up a sufficient buffer during the lead up that I can at least continue with the serials on here, even if I can't keep up with the books as much.

      Delete
  3. Do you want me to put in a review on Amazon.... just I may start coming across as something of a fanboy! :-) MikeW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet your ass I do! And that goes for anyone else who reads it please!

      An what are you talking about anyway? Being an Emma Finn fanboy is the greatest achievement anyone could ever have! (Grins)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your impending Emma.
    Long time since I was a boy, will you settle for "fanman":-).
    BillA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does it come out in hardcopy book form

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Good question. When I pull my finger out and get it sorted plus three days.

      Maybe a week away from now?

      Sorry. I should be more organised. I blame my editor!

      Delete
    2. no problems as you probably have other things on your mind like what colour do I have the room painted what toys to buy etc

      rob

      Delete
    3. Heh heh. You aren't wrong. It's all go and I have to move house between now and then too!

      Delete
  6. The transformation expert herself transformed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we not all transformed by every event that affects us on a profound level?

      But yeah, my life is about to be transformed in many different ways.

      Delete
    2. All of them joyous

      Rob

      Delete
  7. I just bought it and I like it ! :)

    ReplyDelete